Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Empty Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Story

The flight wasn't supposed to leave, but it had. No one suspected anything, only that they were supposed to be going across seas to Europe on a trip or vacation. The flight was meant to be stopped due to technical issues. The plane was known to be unstable and they had just recently found that the wings were coming loose. They would be very easily broken.

The plane was fine for a long time. About halfway there, the left wing snapped suddenly. The right wing soon followed the left wing to the water. The descent was fast and the plane hit the water with, of course, a giant splash. There were survivors, but what happened to them was never known. They were assumed to have died off on impact or by drowning with the plane.

Little did they know that quite a few of those that survived had been swept out to sea to a large set of islands. The chunks of land were very large, but no attention was actually ever paid to them. No one knew they were there. This was where the survivors got stuck. Will they escape?

Rules

I really doubt I need to give rules, but...

* You cannot RP your own char's BF/GF.
* You can have animal chars but they mustn't be main chars. Feel free to make them reoccurring chars, though.
*And the usual stuff...

Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Children:
Looks:

My Chars

Name: Keynai
Nickname: Kay / Key
Siblings: None
Crush: ---
BF/GF: ---
Children: ---
Looks:
Keynai on right.
Black hair with natural silver streaks, pale-skinned, gold-rimmed forest green eyes, 6'7 tall
http://vuncarviun.deviantart.com/art/1-374903334

Name: Zadia
Nickname: Zay
Siblings: Zaniel
Looks:
Not exactly in that apparel, of course.
Red hair, pale-skinned, dark brown eyes, 5'4 tall
http://vuncarviun.deviantart.com/art/Female-Ninja-374892772

Name: Zaniel
Nickname: Zane / Zee
Siblings: Zadia
Looks:
Silver hair, pale skin, violet eyes, 5'9 tall
https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/2hdcdub.jpg

Name: Elijah
Nickname: Eli
Siblings: None
Looks:
Black hair halfway down back, dark tan skin, brown eyes, 6'0 tall
Will get pic when possible.

Name: Khosar
Nickname: Ras
Siblings: Dead
Looks:
Long black hair with dyed light brown streaks, dark-skinned, light green eyes, 5'1 tall
Will get pic when possible.

Last edited by Wulf-Gurl on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Ghost- Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

I will be joining when I can get on my laptop again.
Ghost-
Ghost-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Alrighty.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 am

Name: Castiel.
Nickname: Cas.
Siblings: None.
Crush: --
BF/GF: --
Children: --
Looks: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Tumblr_mxtbf2VqXE1rbyx9lo1_500

Name: Echo.
Nickname: --
Siblings: Storm and Polo.
Looks: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJwMuYQwv_uReipPinNTwclIuM3jjdepV6RHoY4sek6d82QAEEhQ

Name: Polo.
Siblings: Echo and Storm.
Children: -- (His was hard to find so I ended up changing the appearance a little.) Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Large (Okay, a lot...I had to find a picture that said, "YOUTH." But also prodigy doctor. Sooo...yeah. But he's still cute.~)

Name: Storm.
Siblings: Echo and Polo.
Looks: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpjDYVbY9rNg5iEQxy7LRs8DVMeiYChB9p83QPK4ebONA0Dffc

Last edited by Kitteh on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:38 pm

(Any pictures are fine, Kitteh. I just like to use my own drawings and describe the colors that would've been with them. And of course, accepted.)
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Keynai saw the shore long before but had let the current carry him to the large land mass. When the current weakened he wasn't far from the shore. He started swimming towards it, hoping that the waters weren't shark infested and that he wouldn't get eaten by one. After reaching the shore safely, he took off his shirt to wring it out. Walking to the nearest tree and hanging the shirt on the lowest branch, he looked for a large stick he could use as part of a spear. The sharp rock wasn't hard to find. He figured that it was better to be safe than sorry in case the island had hostile animals living there. Tying the rock to the end of the stick with a bandana, he made sure it would stick. He then took his still soppy shirt and slung it over his shoulder, walking off along the beach to see if anyone else had made it there. He'd long lost his shoes in the waters after the crash, so he was careful not to step on anything but sand.

Zadia had gotten onto a piece of debris after the plane had crashed. The large piece of metal had been floating nearby and she hadn't known how to swim well. She was quite tired by the time she got to the piece and instantly fell asleep on the metal, not waking up until something poked her side. She looked up to find a boy with a spear staring down at her and screamed.

Zaniel looked around frantically after the crash, trying to find Zadia. She couldn't swim well and tired easily. Fearing she had drowned after 30 minutes of searching the waters, he gave up and allowed the current to carry him off to sea. After a few hours, that's when he found the large strips of land.

Elijah would have drowned had a girl about 17 not saved him. He didn't know how to swim and hadn't planned on crashing into water, of all things. Khosar had dragged his unconscious body to a sheet of metal only large enough to hold him and shoved him atop it. After so long she had lost her grip and was swept out to sea, leaving Elijah unconscious and alone. He only woke up in time to see the islands and began paddling his way there. Khosar soon found the islands as well but it was hours later.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 pm

I was gonna make dean but now i feel that may be cliche
I will have to make the rest later but i will do it on this post....

Name: Lightning Hope Esthiem
Nickname: Light
Siblings:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Children: never gonna happen (he is gay)
Looks: http://cs411827.vk.me/v411827930/1ca3/3m_ivnimqTg.jpg

Name: Roman
Nickname: it is just roman
Siblings:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Children:
Looks: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1613666.1392327172!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/star-crossed.jpg
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 pm

(Accepted.)
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Castiel: A young girl by the name of Echo was frantically working on his chest, trying to see if he was alive. He had hit the rocks pretty hard after the crash, and had gulped in a mass of water. Weakly coughing he pushed her away, a little bit of blood sputtered out with the last cough and he rolled over on his side, not wanting to be touched by anyone at the moment. He only wished he would have drowned in the water so he wouldn't have to go through the torture of being stranded. Castiel had not looked around, but with the hot sun bearing down on his back, he figured they had to be on an island or such.
Echo: Tears streamed down her face as she glanced around. Shielding her eyes with one hand she glanced around and down at her bright, yellow shirt. Sliding it off she fixed the tank top that was underneath the shirt and frantically swung it around in the air. H-help! Someone! Her throat stung from the salt water she had inhaled. Glancing back over at Castiel she frowned and continued to yell for help. I feel so helpless...Like...One of those reality t.v. shows...Help!
Polo: Continues to tread the water, pulling himself up on shore he curls up in a cool place to catch his breath. Placing a hand on his rib cage he lightly coughed, wheezing a bit. Great...I have water in my lungs...The young medical prodigy grabbed a tree limb to steady himself as he stood. Observing his surroundings he spotted a place for shelter. Soon he stumbled upon a body and cursed as he tripped over it. Glancing down he noticed Zaniel and bent down to check for a pulse. Finding one he easily shook him as to not hurt him if anything was broken. Can you hear me? Are you alright? Anything broken?
Storm: Was passed out on a piece of debris that had carried her to shore. Blood had stained her pants and she laid still, feeling a bit nauseas.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Zadia stared at Keynai as if expecting him to end her right then and there. The bright sun made it a little hard to see his face but after a couple moments she realized he wasn't going to hurt her. Without another word, he went on down the beach. He didn't have to look far down the beach to find someone waving their shirt in the air. Zadia jumped up, deciding to follow. The way she saw it, this boy may have known what he was doing as far as survival went seeing as he already had a weapon. He, however, walked with a slight limp that she hadn't really noticed at first.

Keynai didn't check to see if Zadia had followed. He was looking for survivors and though he knew it would take likely a few days to circle the island, he wanted to get as far along as he could. That's when he saw the bright yellow shirt and continued walking toward it, hoping the person wouldn't have the same reaction as Zadia had.

Zaniel had a burn all over due to passing out on the beach not long after he reached the land. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked up at Polo and sat up. The burn hurt, but he tried ignoring the pain. Later on he decided he would go out in the cool water in hopes of easing the pain for a short while. His usual mid-tone skin now looked medium red. Trying to get up he noticed a horrible pain in his feet and fell back onto the sand. "I'll be fine when I find my sister," he mumbled, bending his knee and setting his leg over his other to get a look at his foot. It was torn and shredded in various places from the rocky area under the water that he'd walked through in a hurry. He was also sure that at one point a fish had tried pecking at his feet, but that was also while he went through the rocks and wasn't entirely sure.

Elijah was almost to shore when a large fin popped up out of the waters. He stared in horror as it turned toward him and slid just under the water so he could seethe large shark it as it went under. Refraining from gripping the edges of the metal sheet he was on, he tried to stay as still as possible in hopes that the shark would leave him alone long enough for the current to carry him closer to the shore. All the while he quietly whispered, "Go away, go away, go away." with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes after a few minutes and looked around for the shark. He didn't see it but he was near enough to the shore to see someone laying on it, possibly passed out. "Hey!" he called. "HE-" He was cut off and replaced what was going to be another 'hey' with "HOLY!" as the shark suddenly appeared, jaws wide and ready to smash down on the metal. Elijah jumped off of the sheet towards the shore and did what he could to keep his head above the water.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Echo: Her eyes grew wide as she brushed her bangs out of her face and ran towards the people who were walking towards her. Trying to comfort herself she hugged them. U-um...Hey. Sorry...My name's Echo. Are you two okay?
Polo: He frowns and gently pushes him back down on the sand. Stay still. I will see if I can find some aloe or something. Glancing at his khakis he picks up a sharp metal piece from the sand and tears a long piece off, and another on the other side just to make his pants even. I will see what I can do about the gash, but...It's probably going to hurt, so please don't take your pain out on me or anything. Rubbing the back of his neck the high school student started off towards some bushes. Just yell if you need me.
Storm: She sickly pulled herself up at the words of horror and squinted in the sun, holding to her stomach. She limped towards the waters edge and gasped, seeing him. Hey! Stay calm! Glancing around she saw a long piece of driftwood and waded into the water, tears stung her eyes as the salty water grasped at her wounds. She stood a distance away from him and started beating the water with the stick, trying to get the attention off of him long enough so he could make it to the shore.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Gently pushing Echo away, he leaned to look around her at the boy laying in the sand.

"I just want my sister," mumbled Zaniel. He stared blankly at the sand for a while, images of what could've happened to her flowing through his mind. Then it began to get carried away, as it often did, but he stared at the sand still. Many would call him insane, and he knew he wasn't all that "upstairs", but half the time only his sister could bring him back, so to speak. His fingers began twitching but his gaze never wavered.

The shark turned towards the splashing, though it was easy to see that what it was really wanting was Elijah, who was splashing in the water and gasping for air. He couldn't swim but hadn't enough breath to actually say so.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Echo: She glanced over at Castiel and sighed. He won't let me touch him. He won't even answer me when I tried speaking to him.
Castiel: He stared at the sand, his eyes felt heavy and he started to loosen his tight posture as the waves softly met the very edges of his shirt. He turned his face away from the water and tightly shut his eyes to try and wish away this nightmare. Soon realizing he wouldn't feel any better any time soon he propped himself up with his hands behind him in the sand. The thick British accent rung clear. Quite sorry...hard to believe...The voice wavered as he gazed over the never ending water infront of him. Bloody 'ell...He whispered as his hands moved to his thighs and his head dropped in them. Attempting to contain all of the feelings that swelled up inside him, he shut off and dropped the conversation.
Storm: Flailing she noticed that he was not moving any closer towards the shore and dropped the stick, splashing over towards him, soon having to break out into long strokes. She quickly gathered his body and used her remaining energy to get them to safety. Taking deep breaths she glanced over at him, but didn't say a word.
Polo: Came back with several things he was going to use to make a salve of. He nodded with a sigh and did his best to try and remember what to put in it. Annoyed with the ingredients he threw half away and finally completed what he needed. It's not the best in the world, but it will do. It's going to get late in a few though. In the morning I will head out to look for your sister, I am sure she will be fine. Now, let's get you to that shelter I found. Can you stand alright?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Zadia peeked over Keynai's shoulder to look at Castiel. "You okay?" she asked shyly and slowly walked over. "You hurt?"

Keynai stayed silent, watching Echo and Castiel. His spear remained at his side, but he was ready to use it if needed. He'd never trusted anyone before and surely wouldn't trust these two.

Elijah leaned over and coughed up the water he'd swallowed. Afterwards he fell back onto the sand, trying to regain his breath and energy. He, however, had managed to get out a small "thank you" while doing so.

Zaniel turned his head to look at Polo but he wasn't hearing him. Without realizing it, be began mumbling near-inaudible words in German. Shaking his head a bit, he leaned back on his hands and once again stared at the sand. "Probably dead, yeah?" he asked in a whisper. "Maybe we... dead?" He sighed and fell back onto the sand, staring at the sky as tears formed in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. "Zadia, meine Schwester!" (Zadia, my sister!) he cried. "Es tut mir leid..." (I am sorry...)
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Castiel: I'm fine. Please don't intrude in my bubble. The words were thick in an un-meaning hatred. His hands began to shake and he quickly started patting his pockets to see if his phone was still there. Finding that he could not find his cellular device he poked at the sand. My fiancé...She was on the plane too. I have to go look for her. Steadying himself, Castiel held to his side and looked around with a sour face. It will be okay. He reassured himself in a whisper.
Storm: She lightly smiled, worried about him. Did you inhale much water? Everything okay? Placing a hand on the small of his back she gently helped him to a sitting position and patted his back to see if any more water would come out. Sorry, I'm not very good at this. Is it helping?
Polo: Sighing he gently lifted him bridal style and stumbled around with him to the shelter. Setting him down he breathed heavily from the weight of the boy. Grabbing a piece of cloth he had ripped from his pants he shoved it into his mouth. Use this as a brace, alright? Bite down on it. He took some water that he had set out in a sort of "bowl" he had made from a part of the plane and cleansed the wound, dabbing some of the salve over the shredded wound. Taking the other piece of clothing he wrapped it up. There. Please don't move for a little bit. Try and rest...We will look for her in the morning.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Zadia stares at the ground and sighs. "My brother is somewhere, too..." she said softly. "Could you keep an eye out for him too? He really needs me with him... I'll watch for your fiancé too.." She sounded like a child, afraid and alone even though there were others around her. As she spoke she looked at all but Keynai.

Keynai sighed, knowing that everyone he knew likely drowned on the plane. He did know Zadia's brother Zaniel, but never knew Zadia. Zadia often kept away from Keynai anyways so he didn't notice her much. She didn't look much like her brother either so he never saw the relation. He knew the likeliness of Zadia staying with him alone was slim but he didn't care one way or another. So long as Zadia found Zaniel or that he was with someone he'd be at least a little fine. He could only hope that Zaniel wouldn't go on a suicide trip through the jungle. He wasn't sure what was there but it was foreign and unknown. Anything could be there.

Elijah nodded painfully. "I think I'll be fine," he said, but there was doubt in his tone. He would likely be alone with a stranger that had just saved him, maybe the one that had thrown him atop that sheet of metal. He would've asked but she didn't seem to recognize him in any way. He was thankful to both but hoped the other girl that had saved him would make it to a safe place or even the islands.

Zaniel shook his head. "Tot!" (Dead!) he cried, putting his palms on either side of his head. He shook his head, tears still rolling down his face. "Nutzlos!" (Useless!) He looked at Polo, mixed emotions shown on his face. He was panicking more to than anything else it seemed and he began to shake his head again. "No!" he yelled in an almost childish way. "No no no!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Castiel: He merely nodded and leaned up against a tree, staring up at the sky. KATHERINE! He yelled and glanced around for any movement. In about two hours his voice was gone and it was dark out. Castiel sunk to the ground in tears as he stared at the sand. It's okay...She's just really far off...Castiel stood again to look for footprints of anyone else, but realized it was too late for any of that anymore.
Storm: Nodding she helped him up. Guess we better see if we can find anyone, huh? With a nervous laugh Storm added, Oh, and my name is Storm. Whom are you? If you don't want to tell me just yet that's okay too. I just thought it would be better than calling each other stranger or something. She winced as she put pressure on her leg and stared off into the ocean.
Polo: FINE! GO LOOK FOR HER AND GET YOURSELF KILLED! Suddenly his eyes softened and he grew limp in exhaustion. Tomorrow, I promise. If you will just listen to me, okay? I am sure she will be okay until tomorrow.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:15 am

Zadia couldn't help but feel bad for Castiel. She would've hugged him as she had always done to Zaniel in attempt to calm him down but she doubted he would let her. Instead she stood a few feet away, watching the others. Her worry for Zaniel was clear on her face but she was also hopeful that he was still out there. She also knew the waters were shark infested but she wouldn't tell Castiel that. He didn't need that thought in his head, though she knew it was surely in Zaniel's head or would be. She sighed sadly and stared out at the water. "There's another island or two she could be on," she said, though it wasn't as reassuring as she'd hoped it would be. "I don't know how far they are from each other, but I saw one or two out there. One is a little larger and the other is fairly small."

Elijah smiled weakly. "I'm Elijah."

Zaniel winced at Polo's outburst, panic melting into hurt. "Es tut mir leid..." he whispered. Clearing his throat and realizing that Polo probably couldn't understand him, he sighed. "Not all up, eh... in mind, yeah?" he said, pointing to his head. He hoped the other boy would understand him; he'd never been very fluent with English, though some phrases and sentences he picked up from Zadia. Unlike him, she'd been born and grew up in the US. He began to calm and act a little more normal, looking at Polo. "I.. am sorry? Random times... become a little, eh.." he moved his finger in circles beside his head as he had seen many use to say 'crazy'.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Castiel: Y-yeah...Hope. Nodding he stood up, forcing a smile. Thank you for giving me something I haven't had in...well, a long time. He patted her shoulder, figuring she would feel awkward if he randomly gave her a hug. She was indeed a stranger, or maybe even a friend now.
Storm: Helping him up, she nodded. That's a really nice name. My mother was going to name my brother that at first, that would have been kind of funny, huh? Would have been hard to specify which one was needed and stuff. Her words slowly fell off one by one and she glanced at him in curiosity. Say, do you think we could build a raft and float back? Or...Storm watched as the waves violently hit the shore. Or do you think we will be stuck here?
Polo: It's okay. Sorry for yelling. Rubbing the back of his neck he suddenly gasped in memory and grabbed a handful of fruit. I don't know if you will like any of it, and I am not the best of hunters...But...You are probably hungry, huh? You can eat as much of it as you want. I will get some more later if we run out.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Zadia looks at Castiel. "There's always hope and I'm sure right now we all must be hoping that our loved ones made it out alive," she says. "I know most of us must have had some loved one on that plane. I'm sure that - Katherine, was it? - and Zaniel made it."

Keynai would've built a shelter but they were losing daylight. He began to walk out to the waters to get food for them. Later, he decided, he would built a smaller shelter for himself and whoever decided to stay for until morning.

Elijah's eyes went wide. "Those waters a-are shark infested! I don't think we'll go anywhere anytime soon."

Zaniel looked at Polo. "Make spear, yeah?" he suggested. "I hunt, eh, squirrel.. No, deer. Some big animals." He motioned with his hands the size of some of the animals, which were sort of larger than his arm span could show. "We fish... when feet better? Or..." he pointed in the direction of the forest behind them. "I show what we look for, yeah? How to hunt well?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Castiel: Nodding he glanced over at Keynai. Do you need any help, sport? The business man awkwardly followed behind him, watching what he was doing. Seems a tad dangerous, be careful. There are sharks out there, you know?
Storm: Frowning she kicked at some sand and sniffled as she inhaled some. I guess I should have thought about that. I just miss home. I miss...I miss my dirt! Storm stated with a small laugh then explained herself. We have a small farm back home, and I help plant and things. I didn't think a girl could miss that so much. We should start looking for a place to stay, shouldn't we? Sleeping under the stars doesn't sound too appeasing, especially since we don't know what is all out there in the first place.
Polo: You...you would really teach me? No one has ever helped teach me anything before. Polo noted, lost in his words and sudden gratitude for the boy. Grinning he softly patted him on the shoulder. I don't think you are well enough for it right now though. How about in the morning after we find your sister? And both of mine hopefully for that matter...Then we can focus better on hunting. Sound okay with you?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 am

Keynai ignores him, only going in the water knee-deep. He stood with the spear tip facing the water. He watched the fish around him and then stabbed at the water, bringing a fish back on the end of the spear. He looks at Castiel, raising an eyebrow. Sharks wouldn't come in the water that is that shallow.

Elijah shrugged. "I'm pretty sure there's things that want to kill us in there too," he said, gesturing towards the forest.

Zaniel nods. "Need food, though. Know how make spear?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Castiel: H-hey! Are you ignoring me? He glared in the guys direction and stared at the sand awkwardly. Sorry, I didn't mean to um...Er...Rubbing the back of his neck he stared up at the sky. I'm actually pretty famished...The Brit sniffled and yawned. Where are you two from? He stated, but directly more towards the girl.
Storm: Huh? Cocking her head to the side she lightly smiled. Well, I wasn't planning to camp there. Maybe, um...She suddenly perked up and pointed to a tree. How about that? Looks like a really nice place, don't you think? At least for the night...I think it will be safer up there then down here on the ground. Less can get up to us. She rests up against a tree, looking in the direction of the one she was planning to go to. It's getting kind of dark. We should start heading up there-- unless you have another idea in mind. That would be cool too, as long as nothing tries to kill us I will be okay.
Polo: Just sharpen a piece of wood don't I? Or...Sighing, Polo turned away. I'm not good at making anything though it seems. If you will tell me how I can though.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Zadia glanced at Keynai, who was back to stabbing at the fish. "Keynai is from, I believe, Italy but grew up in America for the most part. I was born and raised in America but I'm German."

Keynai nodded in agreement and, walking to the dry sand, dropped about seven fairly-sized fish.

Elijah gave her a weak smile. "Unless there's giant man-eating birds," he said with the hint of a joke. "I think we'll be fine up there."

Zaniel shook his head. "You think of, eh.." he tried thinking of a word to help finish the sentence. "Sharp rock with long, strong wood makes for a better. Helps for, uh... fishing and some hunting."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Castiel: Oh, that sounds quite nice. I think I can finally be of some help. Patting his pockets he took out a water proof lighter happily. It's the only thing I still have left on me. Don't want any of us getting sick from the raw meat if you understand. Also, I think some fire would comfort us all now.
Storm: I wouldn't doubt. She giggled and helped him towards the tree. I really hope that there are none out here though. Smiling, Storm helped him into the tree and took off her wet jacket, laying it on a branch. She then pulled herself up next to him and got comfortable. Are you comfy? How about hungry? Pulling some oranges off of the tree next to her she passed them over to him.
Polo: Nodding he picked up a semi sharp rock and grabbed a piece of wood. How does this look for our equipment?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum