Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 6 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Elijah picks up some leaves. "Uh... What can I tie them with?"

Zadia rolls her eyes. "Without us 'crazy' people, you probably would be starving and thirsty."

Zaniel crosses his arms. "Oh, yes."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 6 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Storm: Maybe you can spilt a vine half and thread it through or something?
Castiel: Maybe, but maybe not. Maybe I would be with my Katherine.
Polo: Wow, is it hot out here or is it just me. Trying to get off the subject he looks around the shelter. Gracious for all of the space they now had.
Echo: Had enough with Castiel. You and your bickering. You remind me of Pinocchio. "If I were a real boy."
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Elijah rips a vine from a tree and attempts to do as she said.

Keynai had enough as well. He walks over to Castiel and points to the water. "The chances of anyone surviving out there are thin. There are sharks, jellyfish and other predators. We are lucky to even lived through the crash itself! Then we have the predators in there." He points to the forest. "If you're going to keep crying, 'My Katherine, my Katherine!' then get the hell out of here because we've all lost someone out there. I'd be more worried for Zadia's brother than my own because he's suicidal and that's assuming he's lived! We all know that our loved ones may be dead and we're not crying about it, so why can't you just shut up! I'm tired of hearing you cry over and over. And if you want to go on and insult me, how about you get out of here and find someone else to care for your whiney little self because if you keep this up, I will personally drag you down the coast and kick you out of here." It is easy to see that Keynai was dead serious about it all. "If you think without us you will find your Katherine, then go. You don't benefit any of us. You are like a leech. You haven't done one thing to help us yet. I would've had to force you into something if you hadn't actually chosen something to do earlier. Now I give another choice: Leave or stay and help and stop crying. We know how you feel but my god."

Zaniel grins and flexes. "Sorry about that," he jokes. "Though I'm thinking that maybe it is you."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Storm: How is it coming along? Taking a handful of water she stared at it, thankful that it didn't leak. Can you do that with several more big leaves? Polo, can you dig a hole over there in the shade? I would, but I have to hold this. Don't put the dirt pile near it or it will just drain into the water supply.
Polo: Takes his glance away from Zaniel and points to him. This isn't over yet. Walking over towards the shade, he dug his nails into the cool dirt and took the small pile and threw it into to the forest as he dug.
Echo: Thank. God. Clapping she sat up and brushed the sand off of her. We need to start building a shelter before it gets dark and we don't have a chance. Taking the snake off she threw it to Castiel, making sure it burnt him. If only it were poisonous. THAT is your meal. If you are still hungry after WE finish building then YOU can go and hunt. The pig is for us. Not you. Picking up a stick she turned towards Keynai. Now, where do you want to build this at?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Zaniel helps Elijah build a few more pouches and then returns to building the shelter.

Keynai looks at their options. "Over there the area is flat. It would be a good place. Water could not pile up inside if it rains. It'll also be easier on us."

Zadia sat quietly watching the three fight. She watched Castiel. He kind of did ignore that they all had lost loved ones too.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Polo: Wiping his forehead with the back of his hand he realized he now had a black trail of dirt on him. Hey, do I look like a mechanic? He joked as went back to working on the shelter.
Echo: Then over there it will be. Sticking a stick into the ground she brought over the rest of the supplies.
Castiel: He had finally gave up with arguing. Standing up he walked off. Castiel wasn't the kind of person to stick around when getting yelled at, but everyone was right. After about ten minutes he came right back, knowing he would surely die by himself.
Echo: Felt something on her ankle. Looking down she praised her combat books that went to the dead middle of her knee and ankle. Using the heel she crushed the head of the snake and checked the eyes. Poisonous. We can still use it for the skin though.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Keynai sighs. "What is next, a python?"

"Are you okay?" Zadia asked Castiel softly.

Zaniel looks at Polo. "Hm. Somewhat, though I'm pretty sure they have more muscle than that," he says teasingly.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Echo: I really hope not. I kind of don't feel like dying. Wriggling the stick out of where she forced it into the ground she set it down. Think we will have enough supplies to last us?
Castiel: He didn't respond for fear of getting yelled at again. Instead he just watched the fire, shooting glares in their direction every now and then.
Polo: Hey, hey. He states defensively. Doctors don't have those for reasons, you know? Because we are, well...Doctors.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 8:27 pm

"Some do," Zaniel counters. He grins. "I vet." He flexes once again.

Keynai sighs. "Maybe for a while."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Polo: Well then Mr. High and Mighty. Vets are totally different. I don't have to lift my patients up on the table.
Storm: Well isn't that just sexual.
Polo: STORM! CLEAR YOUR MIND OF THOSE THOUGHTS!
Storm: Rolling her eyes she grins, thinking of a t.v. show reference. FIGHT THE FAIRIES!
Polo: Wha-...Fight the fairies, Sam!
Storm: Finally finishes with the water. Balling up the jacket she stuffs it into shelter. I would say we need beds...Or at least something to keep the sand off. Even leafs would work. That could also be used as a floor. I say we bunk together!
Polo: Suspiciously watches her. Yes. It shall be Storm at a far corner, me, Zaniel, and then Elijah at a far corner.
Storm: No fair!
Polo: Um, totally fair! You are not to be caught lying down with him lying down in the distance of what I say!
Storm: Oh?
Polo: Don't you dare take that out of context, young lady!
Echo: Nods and starts working on the shelter. We need to start rationing. That's the best way for us to do things. That way we also can keep track on how much supplies we have left.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Zaniel makes a pouty face. "Then what will we do?"

Elijah throws his hands into the air. "OKAY, I'm not staying for that! NOPE!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Storm: Oh, wow...Okay. Um...Wow. Er...Straight thoughts, straight thoughts.
Polo: Oh. I'm sorry...Do you mean sex?
Storm: DON'T SPEAK THE WORD! Walking away she pretends that she didn't hear a single word of the conversation. Storm didn't really know where she was going, just away from them.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Zaniel looks at Elijah and was going to say something until he threw his arms into the air and walked away. Zaniel laughs. "That was quite amusing."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Storm: Starts singing random songs to get the words out of her head. She accidentally hits her arm on a tree and flinches, rubbing the sunburn.
Polo: Laughing he nods. Always is, huh?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Zaniel shrugs. "Oh well."

Elijah looks for Skylar, hoping he went the right direction.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Storm. Silly.
Storm: Glancing around she realized she strayed from the trail of flowers but shrugged it off. She had been walking in a straight line, so she could just walk straight back once she got tired of walking.
Echo: It's done guys, come on and eat.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Is that you in your profile pic? And yes. I know. I was going back and forth between PVP and this. Not easy. xP

Zadia and Keynai walk over.

Elijah eventually sees Storm. "Found ya."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue May 27, 2014 11:53 am

Yes, shield your eyes. XD
Storm: Runs over and hugs him. I was hoping you would.
Echo: Pulling off the worst pieces she eats those first. I need to go set up another trap before it gets any later. Echo noted more to herself than anyone else. Stretching out she sifts the sand through her fingers.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 pm

You're so pretty! ^^

Elijah hugs her back. "Lost?"

Keynai doesn't eat too much of it but Zadia eats the rest of her share. Keynai stretches and leans back on a tree.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed May 28, 2014 10:34 am

I'm so pale though. o.o And weird. And stuff. But thank you!
Storm: Believe it or not, yeah. Well not really I think. I can just walk straight back I hope, unless you know the way back?
Echo: Stokes the fire and watches Castiel, glaring. What are you doing?
Castiel: Making a help sign. Someone is going to come looking for us.
Echo: You know what? They might. But do you think they know where to begin looking? Do you really know? Because we weren't even on course!
Castiel: Ignoring her he continued working on his sign in the sand.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu May 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Not really and we're all weird in our own ways.

Elijah raises an eyebrow. "You may think you've been going straight but, like any human, you really went in a semi-circle zigzag."

Keynai sighs. That stuff only works in the movies.

Zadia watches Castiel. "Strong winds will blow that away. There's no use and I hope you realize that plane debris may have gotten this far but the plane crashed a long ways from here. If anyone comes for us, that will be gone when they do. We're also on uncharted islands. They have very good reason to think we're all dead. There's more of a chance that we'd be eaten by sharks or stung to death by jellyfish out there. To them, we may already be dead. Also imagine if some other issue more important than us arose. We'd end up forgotten."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Storm: Rubs the back of her neck in though, glancing around. I see...Well, at least you know how to get back, right? That's all that counts.
Polo: Feels a drop of something wet land on his head. Suddenly a downpour strikes, and he glances through the rain droplets to make his way to the shelter. Well that was uncalled for...Not even a cloud in the sky.
Echo: Was about to say something when a raindrop landed on her. Odd...I am going to go ahead and set up the trap before it gets any worse out here.
Castiel: The wind tugged on his shirt and the rain abused his body as he sighed and walked towards the shelter. Castiel didn't care who hated him, he wasn't in the mood for getting soaked.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri May 30, 2014 3:29 am

You know how I told you about FlightRising and that you can breed dragons. Well. Two of my dragons look like WATERMELONS. I'm going to start getting dragons that look like fruits now. xD I SHALL HAVE ZEE LAIR OF FRUIT DRAGONS. Oh yes. I can see it now.
^ What is wrong with me? xD I'm blaming lack of sleep. YEP.

Elijah smiles uneasily. "Weeell... I never said that."

Zaniel shrugs. "Bipolar weather?" He then thinks over what he said, knowing he pronounced 'bipolar' wrong.

Keynai and Zadia head to the shelter to stay out of the rain.

Zadia looks at Castiel. "I'm sorry."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 31, 2014 3:11 am

XD Just choked on my water. Could you imagine buying a watermelon and getting ready to eat it and all of a sudden it just transforms into this like magical dragon and is like, "You are the chosen one..." And everyone bows.

Storm: Y-you came for me though? You came to look for me even though you might have got lost and killed...That is so sweet of you. Softly smiling she glanced up at the sky and sat under a tree. Once the rain passes we can climb a tree and see if we can find our way back.
Polo: It sure looks that way. Confused he glanced out of the shelter. Where did those two go?

(I'm sorry, but I keep thinking of the Sims. XD Like it raining and they all just move to a sheltered place.)

Castiel: Nods but doesn't make eye contact. He freaks out as a bloody body walks towards them and hides behind everyone.
Echo: Glares at the sand as she walks back, examining the cuts she had got. Trap got me. As soon as I got out I fell onto some rocks. Good news about almost dying though, I found a sheltered cave. Doesn't look like rain will build up there either. We can stay here, which I don't advise, or we could use it as a place to store food and water. Any way you look at it though we will have to wait until this storm ends. Sitting under the shelter she begins to nurse her wounds.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 31, 2014 3:16 am

YOU ARE THE BANANA KING, CHARLIE! YOU. ARE. THE. BANANA. KING!
I'm sorry, I had to. Not sure if you know that reference. xD
But yeah. Watermelon dragons. I has them. I'm also serious about getting a bunch of fruit-themed dragons. Next shall be KIWIS. Actually, wait... I should be able to post him here...

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 6 3125996_350

VICTORY IS MINE. MEET MY WATERMELON.

Elijah nods. "Yeah."

Zaniel shrugs. "Be fine." He pulls Polo to him. "They gonna be okay."

Keynai nods. "Sounds good."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum