Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 7 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Sat May 31, 2014 3:25 am

I love kiwis...<3 *Gasp!* And oranges. o.o
Storm: So how did you find me? It's kind of dense out here to be tracking for footprints.
Polo: Nodding he ruffled his hair. Thanks. We did pretty good on this shelter, huh? No leaks. Pretty happy about that too. I was worried it wasn't going to withstand the rain for a moment there.
Echo: The way down might be flooded though because I saw some kind of dirty water source near by...If there is enough rain it might flood into the rocks. The cave would still be dry, we just wouldn't be able to get to it. I don't know how big or small it is either, so that's something to take into thought.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 7 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 31, 2014 3:29 am

I love kiwis too. Hm... I shall find you an orange dragon. And we shall call it... Orange. *THE CREATIVITY IS OVERWHELMING.*

Elijah shrugs. "Instincts, I guess. They've gotten me out of some really sticky situations."

Zaniel nods. "Yeah. Good building."

Zadia thinks over it a moment. "We could try to find another way. Keynai can be creative when it comes to that kind of stuff."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 31, 2014 3:38 am

Oh my goodness! What a creative name! *Faints from wonderful ideas.*

Storm: Whoah. What kind of situations? Since we are stuck out here for a while you can tell me some stuff. Stories are always really fun. Well most of them at least.
Polo: Oh! Look what I made! Walking towards the back of the shelter he grabs four rolled up leaf mats. They were pretty thick. I layered them to make them more comfy. I was thinking that maybe I could find some cotton growing around here or something but no suck luck. Anyways, they look decent, right?
Echo: Glanced in his direction. Can you now?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 31, 2014 6:57 pm

I was actually thinking of getting the kiwi pair and naming one Ki while the other is Wi. xD KI WI.

Elijah chuckles. "Well, I was held hostage by a bunch of criminals. My father is in the FBI and a very important guy there, in fact. There's always people out to get him, mostly by using me. My father has taught me how to get out of MANY situations and to take advantage of random items such as a pen or cup. I may not be a survivalist but I can defend myself with some interesting items and get out of some sticky situations."

Zaniel looks at him. "Cotton grows on what?"

Keynai nods.

"He's a bit too creative at times," Zadia says and both look at each other.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 31, 2014 7:04 pm

That is actually one of the best ideas I have ever heard, Kay-pon. o.o
Storm: Oh, wow. Really? Sounds like some scary stuff. So they just take you and hold you for ransom or did they actually want to kill you?
Polo: Um, it grows in the ground. Usually in hot weather and such. A lot of agricultural states make their money like that.
Echo: Being creative isn't bad at all though. I would like to see just how creative he can get.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 am

I would hope that is not sarcasm because I'm really going to do that lol.

Elijah shrugs. "They use me to get to my dad so that they can either get ransom or kill my dad or both. Just depends on the person or group of people."

Zaniel shrugs. "Food better." He reaches into his pocket for his knife but them remembers Elijah took it. "Elijah..."

Zadia chuckles and Keynai throws her a sharp glare.

Keynai sighs and lays down with his arms crossed under his head. He closes his eyes and appears to be sleeping.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:34 pm

I was being serious, so it's alright. XD
Storm: Ugh, people these days. Feeling something on her arm she glanced down and saw a snake wrapping itself around her. Eyes wide she shot a glance towards Elijah. Elijah...Storm whispered, her voice quivering. Get it off...
Polo: We will get it later. I will see what I can do to talk him out of it.
Echo: Tips her head to the side. So is that a no?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Okay lol

Elijah stared at the snake, hoping it was not poisonous. "Uh..." He slowly reaches for a stick and tries to figure out how he wants to approach the snake.

Zaniel shakes his head. "Won't happen."

Zadia rolls her eyes. "He'll do it."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Storm: Stares at the sky and starts praying to people she didn't even believe in as it reached her neck. Her heart rate increased and she ended up having to look back down because the rain blurred her vision and she couldn't see.
Polo: How do you know that though? I could very well ask to "borrow" it or say that I could at least keep up with it. Then when you wanted or needed it you could just come get it from me. It sounds like a pretty okay plan in my head.
Echo: Alrighty then. Rubbing the back of her neck she stared out into the ocean. Weird how it could go from calm in one minute to deadly and dark in just another.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:20 am

Elijah slowly begins to put the stick under the snake's chin, hoping it would bite the stick.

Zaniel sighs. "Doubt it..."

Keynai appeared to be asleep but he was fully aware.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 am

Storm: Cringed and flailed her arms, the snake had bit the stick, but she thought it had bit her. A few deep breaths later she had moved from the ground and onto Elijah's lap. Nope, nope, nope. Not doing this sitting on the ground thing anymore. Not happening.
Polo: Well, try and be a bit optimistic, it might happen.
Echo: Wondering how he could possibly sleep through all of this she poked him repetitively.
Castiel: Rolling his eyes he drew in the sand with his finger.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:26 am

Elijah takes hold of the snake just behind its head and throws it away from them. He watches it slither away in defeat. "Gotta love snakes," he says sarcastically. "It didn't have fangs but it was too small to be a constrictor. I think it just eats small animals."

Zaniel shakes his head. "Eli is, eh... Not easy to... what the word... persade?"

Keynai grabs her hand as she's about to poke him, eyes still shut. He opened one eye and looked at Echo, his gold-rimmed dark green eye mirroring what was above them.

Zadia laid down and sighed. She watched Castiel draw in the sand.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 am

Storm: I'm not worrying about being killed by a snake, or getting sick, or anything...I will probably have a heart attack before that happens. Shaking her head she moves some wet strands of hair that were plastered to her face. It's starting to let up, we better start trying to find our way back before it gets dark.
Polo: Hey, hey. He rubs his shoulders It's worth a shot, isn't it?
Echo: Hn? She sat still, looking up.
Castiel: Glanced over in her direction, eyes tired and hair in a mess. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he took off his glasses and cleaned them, the small scratches in them left rips in his shirt and blood trickled from his fingers. Sighing he pushed them away.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:21 am

"Yeah," Elijah begins. "I'd rather not meet the predators that come out at night."

Zaniel shrugs. "I guess?"

Keynai let go and closed his eye, returning to his rest.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 am

Storm: Than what are we waiting for? Helping him up she peered through the mist and glanced around. I would say we could look for the flowers, but with all of that rain who knows where they went. Next time we need to mark off the trees better.
Polo: Exactly! That's the spirit!
Echo: Sighs and continues to poke him, bored.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 pm

"Or just keep a good sense of direction." He listens for a few moments. "Coast is this way." He starts heading off to their right.

Zaniel shrugs.

Keynai, getting annoyed, gets up and walks out.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Storm: Hey, how did...Huh? Walking after him she quietly follows. Seeing the shelter she spins him around. How did you know that?
Polo: Looks like they are back.
Echo: Ugh...Hey, wait! Getting up she jogged over and caught his wrist. And what was that about?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Elijah stops. "Listen very carefully and be very quiet." He waits and, with the silence, you could just barely hear the whoosh of waves.

Keynai pulled his wrist away. "I do not want to be bothered but clearly that is not going to happen," he mumbles.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Storm: That's unbelievable...I guess I should learn to shut up a lot more. I am learning a lot from you, you know that?
Echo: She bitterly smiles. Of course not, sweetheart.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Elijah begins walking. "Really?"

Keynai keeps walking until he hears a faint growl. He stops and looks around, finding a golden-eyed leopard staring at them. "Don't move."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Storm: Yeah, really!
Polo: He grins and softly kisses Zaniel. Now, watch the master work.
Echo: She freezes and lets her eyes dart around for a rock or something.
Castiel: What's going on over there? Zadia, what's going on over there...Is something wrong?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Elijah smiles. "Well I'm glad to hear that."

Zaniel smiles and laughs. "Uh-huh."

Keynai notices Echo. "If you move or run, you will provoke her. Don't move. We are clearly near her young. She won't want anything to do with us if you don't do anything. She'll leave if you wait."

The leopard watched the two carefully, a p[air of younger leopards playing with each other not too far away.

Zadia peeks her head out and her eyes go wide. "There's a leopard!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Storm: I am glad that you are glad then!
Polo: Ahem, you two sick love-birds. He opens his hand wide. I need the assistance of a sharp object.
Castiel: Bloody hell...Excuse my language. Frowning he pulled her into him. Shhh...We have to be quiet or you will draw it towards us.
Echo: Glances up at him as an, 'okay' symbol that she heard him.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Polo just reminded me of a substitute we had at school a few days. He spoke with only technical/scientific terms. He would not say chair but some overly-complicated name. He would not say butt, but the scientific term for it. It was absolutely hilarious.

Elijah stares at Polo. "You also need the assistance of a vocabulary that does not sound like that."

Zadia rolls her eyes. She'd already known that.

The leopard watches the two and begins to relax. Now she was no longer growling.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:11 pm

XD He probably did that on purpose. I would love that if his whole diction and phrasing was like that though.

Polo: He glares at him. Knifey. Now. Is that easier for you?
Storm: Hey, don't be rude.
Castiel: Would you rather me not care then? I can do that too.
Echo: So may we start slowly backing away now?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum