Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 3 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Echo: Sits up, her head still pounding. She winces as the blood rushes back down and stands up after a few minutes. That sounds fine with me. Steadying herself on a tree she glances at him up and down quickly as for him to not see that she did it. Lead the way. Echo half nodded in a general direction of where she thought some might be.
Castiel: In a friendly/comforting way he wraps an arm around her shoulders. We can always have faith, right? That he didn't I mean. I bet he survived, just to find you if nothing more, dear. He watched as the shore brought up a corpse of a woman. I have faith at least.
Storm: Tips her head, watching the bird in curiosity. Yeap. Slowly nodding she tipped her head back to look for a bird nest or such that the bird had made a home in. Bird nest shouldn't be too far away. Unless it's nocturnal and hunting. I doubt though, the eyes look like they are designed for daytime hunting.
Polo: He laughed and smiled, watching Zaniel with raised eye brows. Oh? You think so? That might be true indeed my friend. He nods to himself tiredly. Polo is not crazy. Polo is smart and...um...Missing his bed. Sand doesn't feel too comfy afterall. I wish...Soon he was lost in his thoughts, but snapped out of it. If there really is a God...I wish he would send me a mattress.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 3 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Katara- Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:29 am

Roman rips another strip of his jacket off, offering it to her. "You could use this is a bandage. I can help you put it on if you need me to."
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:28 am

Keynai was about to walk back to check the fish but Zadia waved him off, letting him know that she'd handle it. He then walked ahead of Echo in a slightly different direction than where she nodded.

Zadia looked at Castiel. "You don't know him. He's not exactly... He's not mentally stable. Little things can send him into a raging fit, deep depression... Zaniel is unpredictable and we have no idea what is wrong with him. Even the doctors are stumped on it. They just know he's got something wrong with his brain that won't allow him to... function normally. We are supposed to have him under watch 24/7 and if we're not... He might end up killing himself. A few times even in his normal state he's tried it because he feels like such a burden. Zaniel is likely to stay with me for his entire life after our parents are too old to help him unless he finds someone that will love and help him regardless. I have to worry. He's more dangerous to himself than the sha-... She stopped, realizing she likely almost crushed some of Castiel's hopes of finding his wife. She looked at the corpse. I just hope that maybe he found someone that will understand his situation and help him.

The bird looked at Elijah and Storm, head tilted. It made a squak noise and hopped around on the branch, curious but unsure of whether or not to approach the new creatures. Slowly it hopped from branch to branch toward them until it was finally just a foot away from them. Elijah smiled at it and the bird hopped onto his hand, which was resting on his knee. "A little guy, aren't you?"
http://www.spxdaily.com/images-lg/tropical-bird-biodiversity-lg.jpg (the bird so that we have something to work with)

Zaniel chuckled. "My sister..." He said, slowly getting a look of immense worry as he had whilst he was freaking out before. He mumbled a few inaudible things and went silent, staring past Polo at a tree even though he wasn't doing so for any particular reason.

Khosar showed him her arm. "It's all down my arm. You can try and cover it, but you'll be using a lot. Even then, I'll still need new bandages after so long... As will you. We can clean the wounds in the water, though. It's like alcohol but... More painful. Salt is good for flesh wounds but it still cleans."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 03, 2014 9:47 am

Echo: Quietly follows, surveying the ground with each step she took. Almost stepping on a snake she shrinks back and follows him more carefully. Once the reach the trees she gazes up at them and works on the thick stem of the leaf until it breaks off, leaving her with a large leaf. This is what we are getting, right?
Castiel: Let out a quiet, 'oh' and traced lines in the sand. I see. Noticing sand all over his white button-up he winced and brushed it away. The wrinkles of his shirt were un-fixable though, so he soon gave up with trying to smooth them out. We will just have to wait and see, hm?
Storm: Trying to hold back a laugh she softly bit her bottom lip and watched the bird. Cute little guy, isn't it?
Polo: His eyes grew soft and nodded. First thing in the morning, I promise. We should get some rest now though so we have the strength to wake up early enough and find her, alright?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 am

Keynai nods and starts pulling off some thick and hard vines while Echo got the leaves. The vines weren't easy to get but he eventually got them.

Zadia sighs. "I suppose so... Let's hope they aren't on another island, though."

Elijah nods. "Yeah. He's not very large. That makes me believe that there may not be larger animals that fly that can eat him... or he has evolved enough to be able to fit into smaller places that are stable enough to protect him. Maybe he's fast enough to outfly them."

Zaniel remained silent, lost in his own thoughts.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 04, 2014 12:24 am

Echo: About the thirteenth leaf she finally got tired from all of the work and wiped her head with the back of her hand, leaving a black smudge on her cheek. Making a funny face she tries to decide how to get down the other leaves, the ones she couldn't seem to reach. Grabbing hold of a branch she pulled herself up, and carefully broke three more before climbing back down. Will this do or do I need to get anymore?
Castiel: Nods, glancing back out into the ocean. Try to be a bit more optimistic, it's better that than being stranded at sea still, love. Excuse me. Taking off his blazer, he laid it down over the corpse that had washed up and said a prayer over her.
Storm: With him being so small, I bet he is adapted to be quite fast. The bigger they are the slower they tend to be, you know? Also ties into the nocturnal thing if you think about it. I am sorry, there I go rambling again.
Polo: Stayed silent to give him his own time to reflect. Talking sometimes could trigger things and make them worse so he just observed.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 04, 2014 4:15 am

Keynai glanced over and set the vines down. He walked over to the tree and looked up and around. There were branches from other trees reaching into the goal tree but they would be hard to walk on due to them being small. It would require lots of balance.

Zadia raised her chin a bit. "Optimistic? That's not in my nature, if you haven't noticed." She wasn't trying to sound offensive, but she may have. Zadia wasn't in much of a good mood after everything that day anyways.

Elijah moves his hand a bit and the bird stays. Moving it off his knee, the bird tilts its head at him but remains on his hand. "A hawk is larger and can match the speed of many. Eagles can get many smaller birds and animals as well."

Zaniel remained that way for a while longer and then looked away but he still had that same face and stare. He began making swirls in the sand beside him with his finger.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Echo: I will take that as a yes. Glancing up at the tree branches she took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. I am pretty good at balancing if that's what you are worried about. Or if you want to go up there I can stay below in case you fall or something.
Castiel: Frowning he drew silent and walked back to the fish to check them. I guess.
Storm: Alright, alright. Point taken. Slowly reaching out she stroked the feathers. Such a pretty guy. Speaking of this, what is your favorite kind of animal?
Polo: Softly started to hum Yesterday by The Beatles. At least it's not raining. Polo stated mid word of his hum. After a few moments he must have realized where he was at in the song for he picked back up where he left off at.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 am

Keynai wasn't worried about balance or falling. Like a cat, he could land on his feet if need be. He was more worried about the brown snake blending in with the branch staring at them. "My worries are more so the snake staring at us as if we were a couple of fat hogs." He mumbled.

Zadia sighed. "Sorry."

Elijah smiled and looked at her. "Leopard, which I hope we do not run into. They live in places such as this."

Zaniel sighed and looked down the beach at something shining in the fading daylight. He would've got up to see what is was but he didn't want to hurt his foot more than it already was.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Echo: What are you-- Spotting the snake she gasped and took a stick. Maybe if we...Poked it a lot it will move. The pitch in her voice rose with each syllable and she took a step back. We...we can do it later. Maybe after we eat it will be gone.
Castiel: It's alright, love. He whispered under his breath. Stretching out he glanced around at his surroundings, taking notes of things he had not noticed until now. What do you suppose we will find out there?
Storm: Ah, yes. Exotic areas, right. I hope we don't run into it either...They are pretty fast, and I don't really plan to be found dead here. If they are here they are probably further out into the dense jungle part though, thankfully. We shouldn't, if we do, stumble across one for a while I assume.
Polo: Following his gaze he glanced at it, tipping his head to the side in thought. What do you think it is? Probably a piece of the plane...There might be something valuable to us, actually. It's getting dark fast though, so we might as well just stay put so we don't get lost.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Keynai looks at Echo. "Poking it will only piss it off and if it now knows we're after those leaves, it won't move."

Zadia looks around. "Exotic animals. This looks like an area that would be tropical. Leopards and such."

Elijah looks out into the forest. The bird was now hopping over to Storm. "We'll need to go out there and search for freshwater at some point. These animals can't live off of seawater."

Zaniel tilted his head. It looked a bit like... "Blade! Maybe... knife?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Echo: Annoyed she drops the stick, running her hands through her tangled hair. What do we do then? Just...wait it out?
Castiel: Well, besides animals that is. I bet the views are just lovely out here. Not trying to be all joyful or anything, but there has to be SOME perks to being stuck out here. At least we know we aren't out here alone, love.
Storm: Gently she places her hand on the crest of his head and pets it. In the morning can we? I don't really want it to get dark on us, besides I am not too parched at the moment, but some water would be nice I guess. Survival of the fittest, eh?
Polo: On the other hand...Isn't taking risks what it is all about? Quickly he scrambled to his feet, grabbing the piece of metal and running back towards him. Looks like a hunting knife. Wonder how it got here though, I doubt it made it through air-line security.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu May 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Keynai sighs. "We'll go back," he mumbles.

Zadia shrugs, now checking the fish. She began taking it off of the stick. "I'd still rather be in Germany finding the family I never knew."

Elijah nods. "Yeah... and watch out for snakes. They'll likely be all over and blend with the environment." The sun began to set, darkness creeping through the sky and over the islands. Out in the distance Elijah began to realize he could see the edge of another island. That, however, wasn't what caught his attention. It was the dot of light at the edge of the tree line. A shadow covered some of the light, which he assumed was a flame. "There are more survivors! Look!" He said, pointing toward the light which was now visible once more.

Zaniel snatched the knife and looked it over. He knew there would likely be questions if this was his knife but he didn't care. It was something he had to know. Looking at the bottom of the knife, he smiled. The initials M.S.J. were carved into the bottom.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Echo: Frowning she nods. It's late anyways...We have all of the materials so we can just do it in the morning. Sleepily tussling her hair she trudges back to the small fire, but sits away from the others. She had not "bonded" with them, and doubted they wanted to bond with her either. Lying on her side she glanced up at the sky to star gaze.
Castiel: Optimism, love. Optimism...Poking at the fire to stoke it with a stick Castiel stood to make an appropriate greeting towards Elijah with just a mere nod. Afterwards he sat back down and watched Zadia separate the pieces of fish.
Storm: Oh, I don't mind those too much...Letting her words linger and drag out she sharply gasped and out of pure happiness hugged him. Oh my goodness! Excited she grinned, but soon it died down. Might just be part of the plane on fire though. Do you think it really could be someone?
Polo: Catching the grin he lightly laughed. Oh? Is it yours now? Normally I would chide someone about doing something like that, but I am glad you brought it.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Keynai walks back to find that Zadia had fit two fish on one stick. He shrugged and sat to the side of it.

Zadia watches Castiel. "I've told you I'm not optimistic."

Elijah looks at her. "Doubtful. If it crashed that close, there'd be more than just that. The fire would've also died down or spread in some way. That fire wasn't there earlier and it appears to be in a sort of man-made pit. I can only hope that they have a survivalist over there because I don't know much on survival."

Zaniel shrugged. "Mikhail Jaeger." He pointed to himself. "Zaniel Jaeger." Flipping the knife on it's side and holding the butt of the knife toward Polo, he showed him the carved initials. "Passed to me. Use for-... many things."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri May 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Echo: Not hungry? Echo's voice was barely audible, and she tried not to be heard by the others. You should eat to keep up your strength, not that I need to tell you all of the things you already know though. Just reminding you I guess.
Castiel: Sighing he stabbed the stick into the dirt giving a soft glare in her direction. Getting up he walks down to the edge of the sand and sits there not wanting to participate in any more of the "conversation" of the night. Taking a deep breath he tried to control the off-balance emotions he was experiencing. It's just a dream...He told himself. I will wake up in the morning and none of this will have ever happened and I will get off the plane.
Storm: Nodding she awkwardly set her hands in her lap and stared at the light. Guess so. Are we going to swim there or are we going to let them come to us? Maybe we should give it a few days and see if they will come...Or maybe someone over there is severely injured.
Polo: Carefully running his fingers over the intricate carving he nodded and glanced back up at him. I see. It looks rather well made too. It shall be of great use to us.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 am

Zadia looks at Castiel. "If this is a dream, why are you dreaming about, of all those on the plane, us?"

Elijah sighs. "I don't know... The waters are shark infested. They probably know that and will look for an area that is not deep if they do choose to cross. I, however, doubt they will. If they have a large enough group and someone that can set up a shelter, they have no reason to move if the materials needed are there. Also, we would need to find water at some point. You're assuming we don't get lost in that time span."

Zaniel flipped the knife around in his hand as some people may do with pencils out of boredom. "Yeah..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Castiel: Dreams work in strange ways...Taking a step into the water he yelled Katherine's name again, and after two or three minutes of listening he took another step out, mumbling to himself.
Storm: Oh, well...well maybe someone over there has siblings or someone over here and will come to meet up with them again. Maybe then they will cross. Maybe we should just cross. Or um...Build a raft and float over to the other island? Who knows, maybe someone cute is on the other side. The grin plastered on her face was lopsided as she giggled at her lame joke.
Polo: I am turning in for the night, alright? Just...just don't wander off yet without me.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat May 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Zadia sighed. She should probably tell him about the sharks but she didn't want to crush his hopes. The likelihood of actually finding her or anyone else was very slim. For all they knew, she could still be alive but floating out in the sea past the islands.

Elijah smiled a bit at the joke. Finding someone was the least of his worries. "We should just worry about ourselves right now, unless you had someone on that plane with you?"

Zaniel looks at Polo. "Might leave, clean wound... Will be back."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Castiel: Spotting a laced choker with the jewelry piece as a north star he picked it up, running his fingers across it. It was his mothers, and after she died his father gave it to Katherine the night they had got engaged. Castiel was now filled with not just new hope, but also a renewed fear. The choker had not been untied yet, did that mean that she was somehow awfully beheaded?
Storm: Oh, I had two siblings, but they can care for themselves, you know? They are pretty good at survival stuff, I mean...Not great at it or anything, but good enough to live for a couple of days. Without you, well...Huh. I am pretty sure without you I might be still wandering around with big animals slowly creeping up on me. Trying to imagine it she stifled a yawn. So, er...How on Earth are we going to sleep without falling off of the tree limb?
Polo: Call for me if you need me! Putting trust in him he watched him walk off and laid back down, waiting for his return. Soon though he managed to fall asleep in an awkward position he had put himself in to see if it would keep him awake, obviously it did no good.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Mon May 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Roman nods a bit before pulling himself to his feet. "Do you need me to help you? My name is Roman by the way, sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I was kind of in the middle of stuff."
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Khosar shakes her head. "Khosar."

Zadia watched Castiel. "Are you okay?"

Elijah smiles. "You must not lay still while you sleep unlike me."

Zaniel nods and limps off toward the water to clean his would. He walked on his toes on the injured foot to prevent sand from getting in it.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Castiel: Nodding he gave a forced smile, it was a bit bitter-sweet. Choking back tears he held his palm out, the necklace dangling in it. My Katherine. His breath was shaky as he regained his composure and drew it back to himself, staring at it. Tucking it safely into his pants pocket he sniffled and sat down next to the fire.
Storm: Smiling back she nods and rubs her neck in embarrassment. I toss and turn in my sleep a lot. It can be pretty annoying sometimes, especially when you wake up and the covers are half off the bed and scrunched up next to you. Storm recalls the many mornings she had woke to find this had happened to her. They looked violently tossed around after she had a nightmare one night.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed May 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Zadia looks at the sand. "I'm sorry."

Elijah laughs. "Sounds like fun."

Zaniel was about to put his foot in the water when something moved out from the water toward him. It was so sudden he screamed and moved away.

Zadia heard the faint sound of a scream. "Did you hear that?" she asked, looking up.

Keynai looked around, thinking that someone had either gotten scared or attacked.

Zadia looked down the coast in the direction the scream came from. "It sounded like a guy."

The sound was so close that Elijah jumped and fell out of the tree. "Good god..." he said as he got up a little painfully. "That was a little too close for comfort..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed May 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Castiel: It's okay. He whispered staring into the flame. Forgetting the scream all together he took it back out of his pocket and untied the lace knot. Nothing to apologize for, dear.
Storm: Now fully awake she glanced over the edge of the limb, and made her way down, helping him up. You okay? Pretty long fall down from the limb we were on. Anything broken? Sorry.
Polo: Quickly standing he started running towards the scream, feeling dizzy as the blood rushed back down. Zaniel! He yelled, and on impulse he pulled him back looking for any wounds. Relieved he scooped some salt water into his hands and gently proceeded to cleanse it. Everything okay? I didn't see any visible wounds, but nothing bad happened did it?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum