Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 22 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Ema: It's plain to see that it did. Ema stated dully, turning away. I'm not going to be with a drinker. I think we need some time apart...I'm going upstate for two months. I will write. Don't bother visiting.
Tessa: Sounds like she has that planned out a little too well if you ask me.
Hikaru: She might have expected something like this.
Tessa: Or was just waiting on an excuse to leave.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 22 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 am

Zephyr mumbles something inaudible and pushes Shun away. He turns into a wolf and starts walking off but doesn't get far before falling over.

Shawn watches Ema carefully. "Very planned out."

Shun watches Zephyr. "He likely won't remember anything after he started drinking tomorrow morning." He looks at Ema. "Know that you won't be helping him fix this by leaving. You are leaving him to suffer alone when all he wanted to do was share your pain. No, he shouldn't have done this but whatever it was that he found out... He's in just as much pain as you are. Leaving may help you but that is all it is doing." His expression had turned cold along with his words. He didn't want to make things worse but he did want Ema to know what she'd be doing. Without waiting for an answer, Shun picked up Zephyr and walked to Cassius.

Max watched Shun walk off. "Well, that ticked him off more than usual," she mumbled to herself.

Nala looks at Ema with a soft expression. "I don't mean to make assumptions but you really seemed to have that planned out. How long have you had that in mind?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Ema: I knew he would find out sooner or later, so I started paying rent on a place. You don't understand, I can't stay. I know it will be hard on him, I know I could do something! Being around him will make it worse. I always make things worse. He will have to look at me every day of his life and remember what I put him through if I stay.
Maddie: You aren't getting our point-
Ema: To the hell with your point! You don't understand my reasons!
Maddie: You don't understand what could happen to Zephyr! You can't just abandon him like that, Ema! You are so immature!
Tessa: Can't this wait until we get home? Ema, you can stay until at least then.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:11 am

Nala sighs. "Ema," she says without an ounce of anything but seriousness in her tone. "Listen. You can't make anything better by lea-"

Shawn cut Nala off and exploded on Ema. "You listen here. He stopped drinking for you and he drinks just this once and you decide to leave because you think that'll make things better? What the hell kind of logic are you going on, huh? Honestly! I'd like to know. You may think you're helping, but that's all it is. A thought. In reality, this is more selfish than anything. You'd only be helping yourself, leaving Zephyr behind broken and tortured with your absence. You can't fix anything this way!" He was now standing, though it was clear he was a little shakey on the poisoned leg.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 am

Tessa: Rushing over to Shawn she slips her arm under his to give him support.
Maddie: there are children here! If you guys want to argue please don't do it he-
Ema: Oh, shut up! You act like it's the first time they have had us argue! You guys need to learn that reality isn't a place of happiness and dreams! It's never been Zephyr I wanted to get away from! It's the rest of his family! Turning towards Maddie she points at her. And yours! You guys always act like everything is okay! Pointing at Clay she throws her hands up in the air. What about him, huh!?! He's going to be sacrificed and you guys act happy about it!
Tessa: Defensively glares at Ema. We aren't exactly thrilled to lose a member of our family, but it's for the better! We get peace!
Ema: You people disgust me. And what would you do if Maddie got sacrificed, huh, Shun!?! Just be all happy about that too? Woo, she's gone!?!
Maddie: This is absurd.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:17 am

Shun turns and glares at Ema. "Can I not hide my pain? Is that so wrong? After all, you were hiding your pain from Zephyr! So don't even go there."

Max stands. "All of you shut up!" She looks around, all now silent. "We all know this world isn't happiness and dreams. We were turned into animals for crying out loud! Or maybe we already were animals but that doesn't matter. If any of you have a trace of human in you, you will see how stupid this argument is. We all know that this world is nowhere near perfect. We all know there's not as much happiness as we'd wish but we still try to be happy. She looks at Ema. "Despite all else, we try. It's the most we can do."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Ema: Stood silent, no emotion was shown on her face, but she didn't want to be seen as weak if she talked. Fidgeting with her hands she lets out a sigh of defeat and sits down.
Tessa: Smirking she helps Shawn down. Everyone have their differences settled with everyone else? We all cool now?
Jade: Checking her bag she threw it on her bed and grabbed some rope and the box of matches from the kitchen. There's a good chance of us becoming outlaws. She half-jokes. You up for that?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:38 am

Zuko chuckles and nods. "Sure, why not?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:26 am

Jade: Wonder how they will take it. If we do we better be good, I'm not going to be a sucky outlaw. Hearing the door shut she stuffs her bag behind the couch and glances at Karter.
Karter: Well, this isn't suspicious at all. Thought you were sick?
Jade: Oh, I am. My stomach hurts. Zuko here was going to help me make some soup. Right, Zuko?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 am

"Anything for you," Zuko says, giving nothing away.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Karter: Oh my god. Adorable. Scoffing he rolls his eyes. Make some for me too.
Jade: Might just sneeze in it.
Karter: You're disgusting...I'm just going to go upstairs...
Jade: Anyways, when should we leave?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:15 pm

"When no one will notice," Zuko says. "I hope he doesn't think I'm really going to do that.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Jade: [b]Dramatically she places her hands over her heart and painfully gasps.[/b] Why, Zuko! I'm a bit taken a back at this sudden outburst!
Maddie: Outburst? What's going on you two?
Jade: Nothing. [b]Motioning for him to follow she walks upstairs, aiming for the attic of the old house.[/b]
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:34 am

Zuko chuckles and follows.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 am

Jade: Climbing the dusty stairs she pulls it back up once Zuko was in. Slowly humming she opened the shutters and leaned out, staring at the hardly packed ground. Standing on the edge she jumped to test how it would hold, feeling satisfied she pulls herself to the roof, sitting down by the chimney. Everything the light touches is our kingdom, Zuko. That shadowy place though? That's the elephant grave yard, you must never go there. Taking out a pack of cigars she surveyed it. What do people see in these cancer sticks? Carefully taking one out of the red packaging she examined it.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Zuko raised an eyebrow. The Lion King?
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Jade: Quite so, good guess. She nodded, still focused on the soft, spongy-like item she held in her hand. Sniffing it she frowned, not very satisfied with the item. It doesn't even smell good...Where do you think we should start our journey at tonight, Zuko?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Zuko shrugs. Don't know. I'd thought before of where I'd go when I left this place, but never did I actually expect to. He stares at the dots in the distance. The town had grown since he'd last been there. Had it become more of a city? They lived so far away from the rest of the world.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Jade: Mmm...No where in specific? Well, where do you think they would look for us at first? I don't plan on getting caught, that would just be embarrassing. Maybe...maybe we could go off into the city and hide away, play it safe for a couple of days and then flee the country?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 am

Zuko thinks it over. They'd go to the city first. Shun and Shawn aren't stupid enough to think we'd flee into the forest. Even Zephyr would have the sense to search town first. That or they'll send two search parties - one to town and the other to the forest. There's a town a little farther than that one, which would give us a day or two to lie low. I could get us there quickly since I can turn myself into a swift dragon.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:36 am

Jade: Before speaking she heard something below and watched Kaoru quietly. The one on the other side of the forest? It's a long shot, but we can make it if we try. Tell me...Why won't they just let us go freely? It doesn't make any sense. If we want to leave we should have the right.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:03 am

Zuko stares out past the forest without saying anything for a short while. "It's dangerous out there. There are dragons that wish to eliminate the human race and there are people that wish to eliminate the dragons. This area is a sort of equal ground for dragons and they all know this but that doesn't mean that they won't attack us when we're away from home." There was a near inaudible sound of something landing behind them. He'd have thought it a bird had he not felt a gust of wind. No bird is that large. He turned his head to see a young man probably of his low 20s resting on the roof behind them like a gargoyle. He watched them with golden and green-speckled dragon eyes and his tail swaying behind him. There was something familiar about the dragon but he couldn't quite touch on what it was. The man still had his dragon claws and watched them carefully. "Who are you?"

The man continued to watch them without saying a word. He looked them both up and down and tilted his head. "Ut ni fer cogin. Lyntre." The man tilted his head with a curious look upon his face.

Zuko stared at him in confusion. The language sounded like an actual language but it was nothing Zuko had ever heard before. He and the man stared at each other and suddenly the man's eyes moved up to Zuko's horns. They then darted back to his eyes. "You understand little, I can tell... but what language is that?"

The man looked like he was thinking something over for a few moments and then responded, "Drecones."

"Drecones?" Zuko looked at Jade.

Suddenly the man threw up his hand and stared at Zuko between his fingers. "Drecones. Drecon."

Zuko watched him. "Drecon... Dragon... Dragon language?"

The man nodded as if the reply was good enough.

Zuko crossed his arms. "That language disappeared thousands of years ago. The dragons let it die with the last of the Elders."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 am

Jade: Zuko, now is not the time to play happy family, he's a stranger. He could be a spy for all we know, I doubt he is...But why else would he be here? Leaning into him she whispered, And just between you and I...He's a bit creepy. What do you think he's here for? And what if he's...I don't know...A disabled Elder or something. Listen, I know it's stupid, but they could have said, "This one isn't all right in the mind, he's obviously not going to say anything or do anything." Or maybe they kept him as prisoner.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Do you still get on FR?

The man gave Jade a rather suspicious look. "It reri." Something under the man's shirt began to glow with his eyes. He tilted his head, tail swaying behind him, and continued to watch the two. "Ire."

Zuko didn't know why he was speaking to them in a language it knew they would not understand but still he wanted to know where exactly the man learned how to speak the language. "Elders died off long ago back in the dragon-human wars. That's why wyverns were supposed to be extinct and that wyvern we found is way too young to be an Elder from what we know. He's old but Elder dragons could live to be arounf 90,000 years old. Their 90,000 was like our 90. Dragons now have quadruple our ow lifespan and couldn't match even an eighth of the Elders' lifespan. With the wyvern Elders, the other rare dragon breeds went extinct as well such as the hydra Elders with 7 or more heads, serpentines with no wings, and others. The Elders had special powers, abilities, and they had been the first dragons to ever learn magic. They created magic. The Elders were trying to keep the peace and balance, which is why things are the way they are now. They're gone and now dragons and humans can hardly stand each other. This man should not know the language, especially since he's human."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22