Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

5 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Empty ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Story

"Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great."
He lifts your hair, and whisperes something into your ear. You giggle. "You know I have an english finall. I have to focus." He kisses you again, and you smile. Feeling the wind, and the flowers brush up agenst your back, as you lay there in the sun. "Marry Me." He buts in. Your shocked, and know that he is an immortal. You think to your self for a second. "No." He is shocked too, but laughs. "Marry me." He tries again. "Change me." He is stuned, and now knows you know his secrete. Will you change her?

Table of Contents
Post One
  • Story
    Table of Contents

Post Two
  • The Mansion

Post Three
  • Rule
    Species
    Rule of Love
    Skelly

Post Four
  • My Characters
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

http://onrpfree.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Post Three :: The Rules.

Rule Number One. Look... People.. This rule Is the MOST important in my book. The Guys, Are The ONLY ones (To start off) with Immortatily. Okay? Got It?! Good!! Oh yeah, and NO TEXT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rule Number Two. NOOOOOO And I Mean NOOO!!!
  • Cursing
    Fighting
    Fighting in OOC
    Killing
    Sex Other then Fades To Black
    Details on Child Birth,
    Etc.

Rule Number Three...... HAVE FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Three :: Species

• Werewolves
    Vampires
    Nekos
    Witches
    Wizards
    Shape Shifters
    Ask For Others

Post Three :: Rules of Love

.♥.Kiss on the lips = i love you
.♥.Kiss on the ear = you are special
.♥.Kiss on the nose = Laughter
.♥.Kiss on the cheek = Friends
.♥.Kiss on the forhead = i comfort you
.♥.Kiss on the neck = i want you
.♥.Kiss on the shoulder = you are wonderful
.♥.Kiss anywhere else = be careful
.♥.Play arounds with hair = cant live without you
.♥.Holding Hands = Happiness
.♥.Arms around waist = you are mine i need you
.♥.A hug=i care
.♥.Smiling at each other = i like you
.♥.WINKS= Flirtation
.♥.Looking around = hiding true feeling
.♥.Tender kiss on the side of your lips = your mine
.♥.Tear Drop = im losing you
.♥.Crying = I lost you

Post Three :: Skelly

Name:
Crush:
Species:
Immortal?:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:
Parents:
Siblings:
History:
Personality:
Tattoos:
Looks/Description:
Other:
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Post Four :: My Characters!!

Name: Kaylin Creao
Crush: Keynai!! Considering he is my boyfriend.
Species: Werewolf
Immortal?: Yes
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: Keynai
Married?: Nope
Kids: One baby boy.
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Aaron
History: She grows.
Personality: Meet her.
Tattoos: One on her back sholder, of a wolf.
Look:
 ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Emo%2Bgirl
 ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  SuperStock_1990-36325
Other: Aaron is her brother.

Name: Aaron Creao
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None
Married?: No
Kids: None
Siblings: Kaylin
History: He grows
Personality: Meet Him.
Tattoos: None
Look:
 ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Conner
Other: Kaylin is his sister.

Last edited by In-Need-Of-A-Chance on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Name: Keynai Hunters
Crush: Kaylin
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: Kaylin
Kids: ---
Parents: Never knew them
Siblings: None
History: Simple as: I never knew my parents and went through a few foster homes.
Personality: Meet me
Tattoos: A dragon on his shoulder
Looks/Description: http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01204948/big-time-rush-kendall-schmidt-2.jpg As a werewolf:http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/228/a/9/Wolf_wallpaper.jpg
Other: Nope

Name: Ravenna Huff
Crush: ---
Species: None
Immortal?: No
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: ---
History: Just got out of a heartbreak.
Looks/Description: Brown hair with chocolate-brown eyes. (couldnt find pic X3)

Name: Erick Wolfe
Crush: ---
Species: Shape Shifter
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: ---
Parents: Left me
History: Ask
Looks/Description: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/wenn3278231.jpg

Last edited by Wulf-Gurl on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 8 times in total
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Accepted!!

Kaylin ::

She held onto her stomach, as she sat down outside on the fence. She was humming, and gently rocking back and forth.

Aaron ::

He was walking around the mansion.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Keynai and Erick walk around.Erick keeps his distance from Keynai,not wanting to get on his bad side.

Ravenna looks around boredly.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 pm

I'll be right back.

She saw two figures in the distance, and smiled. She whistled loudly, for Chaser to hear, as a warning for new people, and to put on a shirt.

Chaser ::

He chuckled and kept his shirt off.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Name:Eryn Wolff
Crush:
Species:
Immortal?:No.
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:7 Months
Parents:I was a Orphan...
Siblings:Blaine
History:I was a orphan,I grew up.
Personality:Meet me
Tattoos:
Looks/Description: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Emo-blonde

Last edited by -My-Hearts-A-Stereo- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Ravenna sees Erick and Keynai and laughs quietly to herself. He's too careful around Keynai. She walks up between them. Hey.

Erick Hey.

Keynai doesn't reply.

Ravenna shakes her head at Keynai. Fine,don't answer me.

Keynai Never have before.Shouldn't be a surprise to her.

Erick So,where have you been?

Ravenna shrugs. Walkin' around.

Erick Make any friends? Smiles.

Ravenna Shutup. Gently pushes him.

Erick looks at Keynai. Not even a smile?

Ravenna He never laughs or smiles.That's boring Keynai for you.

Keynai Hmph. Speeds up.

Erick And easily annoyed...

Ravenna At times.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Name:Blaine Wolff
Crush:
Species:WereWolf
Immortal?:Yes
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:
Parents:None
Siblings:Eryn
History:Orphan
Personality:Meet me
Tattoos:A wolf tattoo on right arm
Looks/Description:  ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Draft_lens3844172module25297282photo_12388176681238638717-erik-of-myspace-cute-boy-with-blue-eyes_large
Other:Wolf picture: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  Gray

Last edited by -My-Hearts-A-Stereo- on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

-My-Hearts-A-Stereo- :: Accepted.

She watched as they were approaching. Trying not to ease drop.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Keynai glances at Kaylin.

Ravenna Key-

Keynai stops and glares at her,already knowing what she was about to say.

Ravenna Ok,ok...Fine...

Keynai continues walking.

Erick Well,he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Ravenna Apparently.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Eryn I got out of the small Taxi and stared silently at the mansion.I was speechless

Blaine "Hmmmmmm"

Eryn "What?"

Blaine "Nothing"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Eryn I flip out "WHAT?!"

Blaine "Stop screaming Jeez.I just wnated to know when you were due.."
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

She sighed, and looked down, at Keynia's glance, and then giggled, at the bed comment. Then noticed someone else approaching, and getting out of a taxi cab. She smiled again.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Eryn "Why?"

Blaine "I dunno" Shrugs

Eryn "Two more months.."

Blaine "If its a boy call it Blaine ok?"

Eryn "Ill make sure of it" Chuckles and the two wlak towards the mansion
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

That's funny... Kaylin is due in 1 month... xDDD
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Ravenna Key! Wait!

Keynai grins and halts to a stop.

Ravenna was too close and ran right into him when he stopped. Ow.

Keynai looks at her.

Ravenna >.<

Erick laughs. That's why I try to keep my distance rather than to be right behind him like you were.And I'm sure that wasn't his only reason...

Ravenna Really? I didn't know that Captain Obvious!

Erick Heh...
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Nice...But she is really going to have it in a month.Pre-Mature
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Mine did. XD They are magic! They suddenly appeared in the mansion! : o Lol
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next