Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Kinni:She sat in a corner whiping away tears that had fell.
Alice:You think?
Nurse:Come now Mr. Reed.
Dante:No'm yous a liar.
Nurse:She narrowed her eyes and stuck a needle into him and he soon got sleepy. She got some of the other nurses and they carried him back upstairs.
Jasper:No'm? Yous? Whats wrong with that guy?
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm

light: he is on heavy medication you would be like that too too if you had been on it
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Alice:Light. She said alittle annoyed as if. 'Just hush'.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Light: whatever.....he looks at the ground his hat hiding his face
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Light:: was in a bad mood now
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Alice:She broke out of the grip a nurse had on her and walked off.
Jasper:Now you blew it L. -.- Alice!
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Light: its not my fault she likes you more than me.....he walks out of the hospital.....Even though people tried to stop him.he had an easier way than waiting and then the people not doing all they could.....that and he was sick of jasper
Selena: kinni you okay? She had went into the bathroom with her
Song to describe how light feels......love like woe by the ready set LOL
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:38 pm

kitty
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 pm

XD Just got back from the state meet left Friday morning. ^-^ So siked! It was like 10 degrees though. X3 But Frank and the other guys bundeled the blankets on me when I got really sick Friday after we test-walked the course. Brittany set her phone for 4 in the morning! AH! Got dressed the guys ran first @ 7 we ran @ 8 :3 I swear my phone said it was ten degrees this morning! I ran by coach and yelled. "Coach I can't feel my body!" I was froozen and she busted out laughing. X3 I got 2nd place. My time was like 18:32 for three miles. I thought I was about to die! After that we went to Olive Garden. ((It took us FIVE WHOLE HOURS to get there and 5 going back))
Alice:I can't believe them! She sat down on the grass in the empty park sad.
Jasper:Light! He ran after him.
Kinni:S-seth acts so strong....b-....but he is going to kill. Kill himself if Tess- Tessa dies. She tried to control her breathing.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:51 pm

light: what do you want? huh why did you follow me?!
selena: really didnt knwo what to say
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Kinni:I..I can't loose Seth...I would die. He is to much like an older brother...And if she dies...He would have no one....You know me and the others but....He needs someone close to him.
Jasper:He looks at Light. Light don't get mad at me. I mean Alice is a really cool person...but......I would never....ever. Steal her away from you. I have to much respect for you. I mean I can't change about how I act around her but that is just who I am...But I have to much respect....
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 pm

light: you have respect for me? I highly doubt that....
selena: what do you mean?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Kinni:He really loved Tessa...He thought the world of her....If she dies there needs to be someone to fill in for Tessa. Someone needs to make a tight relationship with him...I honestly think you two...Or.....Yeah...You are the only other choice..He needs someone...She was the only reason he kept waking up each morning.
Light:I do! Ask Alice!
Alice:She was right behind Light. She let out a breath of cold winter air and turned Light around to face her. Light...EHe does respect you...I know. She said softly wanting him to understand.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Light: Alice i believe you...but
selena: uhhhh.....she looks around....I dont think...that......she will die...
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Kinni:S-Selena please. She was about to cry again. When I looked over...I...I just had this feeling...And if she is alive now...I don't think she could make it through the night. She said whiping away tears until Dante called her and told them that they better hurry Tessa wasn't going to make it unless a miricale happened. She jolted out and into the room Seth and the others where already in there.
Dante:Selena...Tessa wants to talk to you....She said....She had a vision right before we collied. You could tell the medicine had obviously wore off. Come on Kinni.
Kinni:W-what?
Dante:Tessa needs to tell her something. Come on.
Alice:If you believe me then isn't that all you need to do Light? She searched him for an answer. It was like trying to read a book without any words she thought to herself. She didn't know anything else to do so she hugged him. She had needed a hug she quietly thought.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm

light: thinks oh gosh that hurts but he just hugs her
selena: had followed......you sure she said she needed to talk to me?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Alice:I am hurting you. She whispered and her phone vibrated. She took a step back and read the text she turned around watching the sun sink low. Yeah Rhett...We can see the sunset too. She lightly smiled remembering her cousin.
Tessa:Lis-listen. Y-you are the only one who can- can mend Seth back together. I- I had a vision of...of you on the park bench- and...and Seth putting a necklace- around you. Selena...you have to do it for-She flinched in pain and let out a low sigh as her chest rose back up. The room was quiet now.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Selena: dont worry I will.....for you tessa.....
Light: yeah.......I want goig to say anything
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Alice:She turned back toward Light. It's chilly. And....I was thinking about getting some Apple Cider since there is a coffee shop right there if you want to come that is...
Kinni:No Tessa! No! She ran in and stopped at the door and sank down the wall.
Seth:He watched the empty room his expression calm. He slowly walked through the door and leaned over Tessa and took her diamond necklace off. He took a step back and put it in his pocket.
Dante:He watched Seth the pain of it all killing him. How he must have felt. Dante just stood outside the door and watched some of the football players and chorus people walk into the room.
Seth:He propped up against a wall looking out the window.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Selena: looks at the ground how was she supposed to do it?
Light: sure.....why not
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Kinni:Planned on helping Selena. Guys can we go to the fair. It will make me feel better.
Dante:Sure Kinni. He said and walked out.
Kinni:Seth are you okay....No you aren't....
Seth:He nods quietly following Dante and the others.
Kinni:No you aren't you liar! Okay...
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Selena: looks at kinni thinking thank you
Light: so you ready to go?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Alice:Oh, yes. She hurried across the street scared to death and froze still as a semi passed her when she had safetly got onto the sidewalk. She listened to it shoot by watching the cafe sign.
Kinni:Watched a fast roller-coaster. It's a two seater. And I get really scared on fast things so I want to sit with Dante or Seth.
Dante:He caught on. You can sit with me. He gave "Hints" to Selena about how Seth acts. Yeah Seth isn't really bothered by fast things and usually Kinni rides with him and the whole ride Kinni would be clutched to Seth. It was so funny how her expression was.
Seth:He nodded and weakly smiled remembering.Seth was one of the guys who was their to confort people. He was one to be their for support even if he didn't know anyone.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Selena: oh okay.....i guess seth and I can sit together then.......
Light: Makes sure nothing is coming than runs over to her....hey you okay?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Alice:Yeah...I...it just scared me....It reminded me so much of.....
Dante:Yeah you shouldn't be as scared with Mr. Brave. X3 He took a seat Kinni sliding in the booth also.
Kinni:You always do that! XD You unlock it for you then push the bar back down! She shakes her head.
Seth:He quietly shakes his head and pops open the bar helping Selena in first he sat down after he made sure she was confortable. He pushed the bar back down.
Kinni:You see that? Seth is a gentleman unlike you!
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next