Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

4 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 28 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Maddie Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Kida:He stood silent and in one whisp motion he took out a pocket knife pointing it at his throat. Don't you dare yell...
Alice:Kida put down that knife right now! >.<
Kida:He stayed silent not budging.
Kinni:She sat in her own little creation listening to what they said as she leaned against the ice wincing back in pain as she got comfortable.
Kida:I didn't...Do a single thing...To her. He stated not in the best of moods, he merely glanced at Claire as if telling her to back away just incase something went wrong. She just found out...How her mother died. With a mere growl he didn't dare turn his back to him as he closed the switchblade and set it down.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ] - Page 28 Empty Re: ~ Keep It Real ~ [ Semi - Lit ]

Post  Katara- Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Chad: its more than that i can tell she is in pain -.-
Claire: had watched kida
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Kida:Because she tried to kill herself. He managed fists clutched.
Saki:Masaomi!!! Don't hurt him!!! She overly-bubbly girl ran over only coming up to his shoulders. She hugged him while at the same time keeping him back.
Kida:Not the time Saki!
Saki:It's never the time with you. She crossed her arms. Hmp. And to think I was going to tell you the message Anri sent with me!
Kida:Anri...???? Wha-
Saki:It's about Kinni's mo-
Kida:No. Not now just...Come later. He said glancing behind him and the young girl sighed walking out of the house.
Dante:Being late as ever he saw Kinni in the crystal and glared at Kida. You! You broke her!!!!!
Kida:Even when being mad he still had corny jokes and shoved tape into Dante's chest. Well here is some duct tape. Fix her.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Chad: walks over and puts one hand on the ice crystalit slowly starts dissolving
Silo: so your element is ice?
Chad nods and silently keeps his hand on the ice until it was gone
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Kinni:As soon as he dissolved it she put another one right back up not wanting to be bothered.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Chad: melts it again and says, can I please talk to you?
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Kinni:She didn't say a word and re-built it again.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Chad: writes I love you in the ice
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Kinni:She merely reads it and glances up at the ceiling.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 am

Chad: sits by the ice
Selena: walks upstairs refusing to eat lunch
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Kyo:Was yelling every single last word he knew to get Selena to come down for lunch.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Selena: Kyo yelli.g at me isnt rhe freakin answer -_-
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Kyo:Don't use that word! He sounded pretty annoyed and was one word away from dragging her downstairs.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Selena: you are seriously going to treat me like this kyo?! Your not that much older than me and you treat me like a little kid
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Kyo:Three years is a pretty big difference. He scolded.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Wait how old is kyo selena is 18
Selena: yells, IM STAYING UP HERE OKAY
Chad: dude your just ticking her off more....
Silo: is still on the phone with seth....she quickly says.goodbye and sneaks the phone.back to where it was
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Twenty-one.
Kyo:Fine. You get her down. Tiredly he slips on his work shirt and heads for the door.
Alice:Glances up from the book she was reading and sighs her voice low in an almost whisper. Kyo where are you going...? It is awefully late.
Kyo:Work.
Alice:Can't it wait until tomorrow?
Kyo:I have bills to pay and food to put on the table Alice. There is no skipping work. With that he closed the door behind him.
Alice:After he left she finished the chapter she was on and put a bookmark in it and placed a plate of food next to Kinni's erm..."Bubble." And went upstairs to take a shower.
Angel:Quietly she held Lorean (I hope that is how you spell it. XD) And rocked her back and forth in the rocking chair singing softly.
Seth:Muttering under his breath he shrugged his jacket on and sat on his motorcycle while his now ex was yelling at him. She give him one good punch in the eye and he shrugged it off and drove off. Finally wandering back up the house steps he sat on them head burried in his hands. If anyone caught him out here...He would be dead.
Alice:After her shower it was kind of late, around eleven. No one was in the living room and she caught a glimpse of the motorcycle. With a mere smile/frown she inched open the door and sat down by Seth draping one arm around his shoulders. You did the best you knew how...
Seth:I left them...It's my fault...Nothing has been the same since you know....She Died...
Alice:I understand but um...She isn't exactly dead. Alice stated as the lights somehow turned off in the house.
Seth:But I still left them...
Alice:You only did to support that girl with her kid...
Seth:And it was wrong of me.
Alice:She wasn't even your real girlfriend...Just a chick you met who was having problems...
Seth:I know...But those letters.
Alice:I can...Figure something out. She said glancing up and Selenas open window. Hopefully she had heard the conversation. Alright, well come on. It's getting chilly outside...Winter months are coming. Angel is using your room so you can stay in mine-
Seth:Alice.
Alice:No. You will...Alright. She got a simple sigh of surrender and followed Alice. Alice afterwords went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

Pretty, pretty please...When I write big things like this can I get at least three sentences back? T.T And I'm sorry. Never mind that was really rude. >.< It's just I like it to stay semi-lit. And that was rude also. Sorry.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 pm

I would try harder maddie but I have a limited amount of time right now im on a collge campus on a phone and I barely have time or service
Silo: had heard heard seth and became overjoyed she runs downstairs and outside and she hugs him.
Selena: had walked downstairs to get lauren from angel and sees seth.....she backs away from him until she is against the wall and sinks to the ground trembling she whispers something
Silo: runs over to her
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Aha. ^^' It's fine. I shouldn't have been all...Forceful and stuff.
Seth:Groggily he shut the behind him in Alices' room and sat down on the bed yawning slightly.
Angel:She fell silent holding the small girl sadly.
Alice:Was fast asleep on the couch.
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 am

Selena: ^why is he back!^ she looks around panicing worried he would kill her she backs into a corner of her room
Silo: he ignored me T.T
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:46 am

Angel:He isn't the...Emotion showing kind of guy...
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 am

Silo: but he didnt.even.say hi to me T.T a-and selena wont.talk to me either.....
Chad: sits beside kinnis "bubble"
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 pm

XD I mean you can call it something else but, a big round thing of ice reminds me of a bubble. X3
Kinni:Asleep.
Angel:And you expected him to?
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Silo: I thought he would at least look at me......but selena doesnt care eaither and it makes me sad T.T
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddie Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Angel:Doubtfully...
Maddie
Maddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next