Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyhaven

2 posters

Go down

Skyhaven  Empty Skyhaven

Post  Otterheart Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Name: Skyhaven
Story: Before humans inhabited the earth, it was covered in Fai. But after people started hunting them down for their powers, the three most powerful Fai, an Elf, a Fairy, and a Witch, created Skyhaven. It is a land where the clouds are the ground, the trees grow large enough to fit a human skyscraper, and the oceans are literally bottomless.

A school, made up of all elves, was built in one of the tallest trees of Skyhaven. It's rules are simple: Don't kill anyone, don't steal anything, and no dangerous magic. But young elves aren't known be be... obedient.

Rules:
You're characters may have powers/magic, but they aren't invincible
You may have any type of "Fai", meaning fairytale creatures. But, only elves and their pets may be at the school.
There are two types of skellys, one for humanoid creatures, (ie, elves, gnomes, nymphs, certain fairies) and non-humaniod creatures (unicorns, phoenixes, hippogriffs, dragons) Try to use the correct one, if you don't know, ask me

Skellys:

Humanoid
Name:
Race:
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Spouse:
Children:
Pets/Mount:
Bio and Personality:
Looks:

Non-humanoid
Name:
Race:
Type: (For example, if Race is dragon, type could be hobdragon, water dragon, fire dragon)
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Owner/Rider:
Bio and Personality:
Looks:

And... that's all I could think of >.< Did I do it right :3?
Otterheart
Otterheart

Back to top Go down

Skyhaven  Empty Re: Skyhaven

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Accepted.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down