Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broward County Agility Training Center

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Broward County Agility Training Center - Page 8 Empty Re: Broward County Agility Training Center

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Maddie: I don't really care-- She shrugs and breaks a piece of it off where the mouth was from the other person. She let the blunt dangle from her lips and grabbed her lighter out of her jeans, cupping a hand around it to make sure the light didn't blow out. Slightly coughing she glanced up at the roof of the car. We will find out if there is. Softly sighs. Like I was saying, I really don't care about this area. Just get me out of this town. My pitbull is probably hungry too...She takes another drag and gestures it to him.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Broward County Agility Training Center - Page 8 Empty Re: Broward County Agility Training Center

Post  Katara- Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:29 am

Zuko sighs, "I know there are a lot of things bout me that have changed but I'm still not a fan of animal abuse. It will take five minutes for me to drop by and grab him." He looks at her. "I don't have to do anything else okay? Once I'm done we can leave and you never have to go back."
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 am

Maddie: Lets the blunt dangle from her fingers, he obviously didn't want any of it. Alright. Tapping the tip with her finger she makes sure it is out and throws it out the window. I don't mind as long as no one from the compound tries to come up and make conversation with me. After a pause of silence she glances at him. Grab the suitcase by my bed if you don't mind. It's always packed.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 am

Zuko had been looking the other direction when she had offered it to him so he had not noticed, he nods. "They won't even know you are there. And yes I will grab it for you, anything else?" He pulls into the gravel parking lot of the center
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sat May 03, 2014 9:27 am

Maddie: Nope...thanks. She gently massaged the back of her neck and stared out the window. Bad memories with this place, not anything different though. Her demons seemed to follow her everywhere she went. Glancing in the back seat she found and opened it, alcohol. Of course there would be alcohol. Ugh, people these days. Turning around she opened up the glove box to rummage around in there and found a box of condoms. Her eyes grew wide and she quickly shut it. Sighing Maddie looked back out the window not feeling up for exploring anymore.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Zuko walks into the center and gets a few things and throws them into his bag. He hadn't grabbed much besides some cd's and some clothes. He also made a point to grab Maddie's suitcase before walking out. Selena tried to talk to him and he ignored her. He told her to stay inside and went out, shoved the stuff in the trunk, he had two leashes in his hand and looked at Maddie as he headed towards the kennel. "Your dog is still here too, want me to grab it or leave it? Selena will probable sell it to a good home or take care of it if I don't"
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum