Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me Eat Your soul, Let me Eat Your ♥

Go down

Let me Eat Your soul, Let me Eat Your ♥ Empty Let me Eat Your soul, Let me Eat Your ♥

Post  Darkeh Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Let Me Eat Your Soul,Let Me Eat Your ♥

Plot

They Travel at Night and hunt at Dawn. They are fearless creatures who only strike when hungry or in danger.I've seen one before..Its rare..They're rare.They eat Your SOuls and take in the energy to live...As for your heart. They take it fomr you and transform into you...Stealing the love from the one who loves you dearly..Fooling them.I know two..One was my mate..He fooled me and I kne wit..I loved him wiht all my heart..He stopped stealing my love and fell for me. I couldnt live a life wiht him..I was forced to kill him..Unmasking his disguise...Revealing his true form...Its funny....I died a day later..Leaving my pack to fend for them selves..They each spilt up meeting other animals...My home burned down forcing the creature sto move too..Only you can find a way to stop them..To save this world form their powers

Skeleton

Name::
Crush::
Mate::
Pups::
Personality::
History::
Species::
Looks::
Etc:: [Other]

Rules

No pd-Modding/Power-Modding