Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey again.......

Go down

hey again....... Empty hey again.......

Post  Katara- Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Okay so I know I have been gone again and I really have no excuse this time. To understand my reasonings behind my excuse I will soon post you guys need to know this. I have been struggling with depression for a really long time but recently it hit again pretty hard to the extent that I was suicidal again. On top of that I have also battled with self image and stuff like that which eventually led to bulimia and anorexia......I still relapse every now and again even after struggling with it off and on for four years. I never told you guys any of this but I've typed it out many times over the years we have talked I just never got the courage to hit send. I'm sorry for bothering you guys with this I just.....yeah........but it is why I haven't been on much because I just can't really make myself do anything anymore.....I don't know when I will start posting regularly again but I hope it will be soon......sorry guys.
Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum