Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Wolves - Night Hunters Clan

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Midnight Wolves - Night Hunters Clan - Page 5 Empty Re: Midnight Wolves - Night Hunters Clan

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Aiden looked above him, knowing there was no one there, he walked out of the den, and put his two front paws on the top of his den. "Are you alright?" He asked.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Midnight Wolves - Night Hunters Clan - Page 5 Empty Re: Midnight Wolves - Night Hunters Clan

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 pm

NightShade pokes her head out of the hole. Yes...Why?
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Aiden backed away slightly. There were almost nose-to-nose. His head jerked back, lightly, and he smiled gently to her. "Amazing how I pick the den right under yours." He smiled.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 pm

NightShade rolls her eyes. Yea.Ironic. She walks back into her den.The hole may look small,but inside her den is huge.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Aiden chuckled, and smiled at her. "Night." He smiled again, and jumped down, and went back inside his den, laid down at the entrance, and started to fall asleep. His eyes, changing colors, back, and back again.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Morning soon comes

NightShade slips out of her den and lands on all fours on the ground.She trots to a lake.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Aiden woke up to the sound of paws, landing in front of his den. He awoke when he fell asleep, and rose to his feet. He stretched out, and smiled, he saw NightShade, and gently, slowly, walked to the lake, he didn't stand next to her or anything like that, in fact he wasn't close to her. He pretended he didn't see her, and bent his head down to take a drink.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm

NightShade grins.Normally she didn't mess around,but how could she resist? NightShade jumps into the water,soaking Aiden.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Aiden laughed. He shook off his now normal fur, and jumped in after her, splashing her back.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Baracuda I bumped into Scar.I backed away keeping my head ot the gorund "Sorry Scar"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Scar It's fine.

NightShade swims under and disappears into an underwater cave.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Chaos I kepy my body low in the high grass.I nodded to Koda.Koda swiftly took off.He seemed invisible.His white fur bledning in with the lily's.He lunged at the bull.I took off ater Koda.I moved next to the Bull.I kept running until i was in front of it.I did a swift backflip into the air landing on the elks back.I sank my teeth into its neck snapping it.It dropped oto the flowers splashing a bright red across the white flowers
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Baracuda "Oh..When is the next Full moon...Im worried about Chaos...This would be her first Full moon..."
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Aiden smiled, and goes in after her, taking a deep breath before he goes under, and follows her.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Scar Not far away,that's for sure.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Chaos Me and Koda dragged it bacl to the main land and waited for everyone to come...I howled softly

Baracuda "Im worried for her....Shes been acting...Wierd..."
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

No one comes.They never ate together.You caught your own food or you just didn't eat.

Scar How so?
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:49 pm

What about Aiden???
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Baracuda "Shes gotten more aggresive"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Sorry.I do that a lot...

NightShade surfaces and swims to shore when she reaches the end of the cave.She shakes off the water.

Scar Ah.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:57 pm

It's okay. So does Chance. Razz

Aiden follows, and smiled when he gets out, she shakes off next to her, getting her wet again, he chuckled.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:02 pm

NightShade lays in a patch of flowers.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Aiden picked one in his mouth, and walked to NightShade, he bent over, and went to give her the flower.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:13 pm

NightShade looks at him.She doesn't say or do anything.It had been years since she'd come close to any male.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cow-Guyzz- Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Aiden coughed lightly, and gently put the flower on her paws, and laid on his stomach, facing her. His legs stretched out.
-Cow-Guyzz-
-Cow-Guyzz-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum