Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 22 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Zadia shrugged. Curiosity always kills the cat in some way, if only a little.

Elijah laughs. Well, that's because you were riding on my back!

Zaniel looks around. Yeah?
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 22 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Castiel: If so I would already be dead. Have you always avoided religion though? Not to push the subject or anything, we can drop it if you would like.
Storm: Then what would you like to do for fun?
Polo: Never mind it's a question that shouldn't be asked yet. When are we going to start scouting out the island?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:29 am

Zadia looks at Castiel. Not always in a literal sense does the cat die. She thought about the next question. I never avoided it but I was never really part of it. I have my doubts and should I find something I can believe... I guess I don't want to become so religious that I become blind.

Elijah shrugs. I don't know. There's not much to really do for fun around here. We are on an island, after all.

Zaniel watches him quietly for a moment. He wanted to know the question, but wasn't one to prod people about things they didn't want to willingly tell or ask. Eh, start later? Will need more than meats. Eli said had sour fruit. Tropical island probably has more fruit than that, but we try to find it too. He wasn't sure if the last part made sense but didn't say anything about it.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 am

Castiel: That's a very good point you have there. He softly said, taking his thumb and brushing it along her cheek, bits of sand fell back to the ground. Folding his hands behind his head he watched the sky. What's your favorite memory of when you were little?
Storm: True...Want to take a walk then? Perhaps we can find some fruits along the way, need some more water anyways. If you don't that's perfectly okay, I mean it's not like I'm crushing on your or anything, ohmygod did I say that out loud? I mean I know we're...I didn't imply that...Um...
Polo: Stooping down he grabbed up a handful of weeds, pricking himself with a thorn. Throwing it down he picked up the herb that was wrapped around it. Frowning he held it up to the light and looked back to Zaniel. Everything okay?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 am

Tired. Oh so tired. 1 hour of sleep. Yaaaaay.

Zadia grins at a memory that immediately comes to mind. "When Zaniel and I were little, Zaniel would be the most clumsy person I've ever seen. Once he had tripped backwards into a bucket and got stuck in it because he was in such an awkward position. It was one of those large plastic buckets that you could fit a little kid in, so he was too large for it. We had to try and get him out for 15 minutes before he budged and we got him out."

Elijah laughs and pulls her into him gently. "It's okay. A walk sounds good."

Zaniel nods. "Yeah, it fine." He still couldn't understand how Zadia could grasp English so easily. It was such a complicated language and she caught on all too easily. It was incredible.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 am

Hon. o.o What in the world?
Castiel: Really now? Keeping back his own grin he nodded and turned his attention back to Zadia. What's your opinion on...all of this? This whole whole situation and what happened.
Storm: Surprised at his response she stood still, flustered. That's good. Let's um...Walk then.
Echo: Even after being yelled at by Polo not to, Echo grabbed at the flaking skin from her sunburn. What else was there to do anyways? It was a slow day, and too hot to scrounge around for resources.
Polo: Nodding he caught up to Zaniel, the short distance jog was enough to set off the unathletic boys asthma and he started to wheeze. This humidity...Isn't helping. Taking a deep breath he raised his arms over his head to help him. I thought people were supposed to thrive in tropical climates. Not die.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:07 pm

What? : P The last part was sarcasm if that's what you're talking about. Or did I post something extremely weird without thinking? I do things like that when I'm tired. I really don't know what I post sometimes when I get little sleep.

Zadia shrugged. "I don't know, really. I always wanted to go camping but this wasn't exactly what I'd had in mind."

Zaniel looks at Polo. "Some not used to such and not suited for it. You okay?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:27 pm

I meant about your little sleep. XD It's not good for you.
Castiel: Laughing he nodded, his sleepy state made everything funny to him sand he soon went into a burst of maniacal laughter. I sure would hope not!
Polo: Smearing the droplet of blood between his fingers he nodded. Yeah, just pricked it I think. Oh. Grabbing a piece of red fruit he twisted it, breaking it off of the branch. What's this?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:05 am

It's not my fault. I just have sleeping problems.

Zadia looks at him. "Are you okay?"

Zaniel shrugs. "Not eat it though... Eating unknown food not good idea."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum