Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

5 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 29 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Kaylin ::

She smiled at him, and watched as she walked away.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

http://onrpfree.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 29 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:59 pm

She shrugged. "What do you want to do?"
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:25 pm

You can just call this rp SSTW "Some say the world" Very Happy
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 pm

She smiled, and leaned on him gently.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Man I hate Writers Block.. xDDDDD
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29