Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 17 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 am

BEAUTIFUL FONTS OF FONTY FONT.
Castiel: I guess so...Sifting the sand through his fingers he looks at his wrists which had been rubbed raw by the thorny vine. Should I wash it with salt water or cover it? Echo was very harsh on me...I understand that she was mad but this took it too far.
Storm: Okay. Leaning against him she rests her head on his shoulder. Now that we know that there is another island close by do you think that there could possibly even be another one? How far away from land do you think we are? We could...we could float back couldn't we? On a raft? Use a spear to spear fish and somehow get the salt out of the water...?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 17 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Zadia nods. "It was that or Key would've kicked you into the next century. You really made him angry with the leopard scene." She pauses. "Wash it and cover it."

Elijah sighs. "Honestly? We are probably in the middle of the ocean somewhere. We aren't near the shore, I know that. Our trip was only on for a few hours before we crashed. I did see another island while I was far away but I could've sworn it was either a mountain or volcano. It probably wouldn't be wise to go over there. We're safe at this distance, I'm sure."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Castiel: He sat in silence, not making eye contact anymore. You better get back to the others now before it gets any later and they send a search party out.
Storm: Was now worrying about a volcano. What if there's one on this island? What if something bad happens?
Polo: Zaniel...He states, approaching him. You okay?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Zadia shakes her head. "They won't. Key knows I'm pretty good at tracking and knows I won't leave you here."

Elijah chuckles. "It was on another island, don't worry. I didn't see any here. This island appeared to be the smallest. A volcano couldn't really be here."

Zaniel just stares off into the distance, back turned to Polo.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Castiel: Are you sure you want to stay here?
Storm: Isn't it kind of bad to be on such a small island though?
Polo: Placing a hand on his shoulder he turned him around and frowned. Zaniel? Is something wrong?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Zadia raises an eyebrow. "Why, should I be concerned that you may try something?" Even if he did, she knew she could handle him.

Elijah shrugs. "Not really. Less predators to worry about. Less of a food source but we can always go to the other island for more food."

Zaniel doesn't look at Polo. "Elijah... Tell you?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Castiel: Ew, what? No. A gentleman never tries to do any such to a lady. I am sure you would just much rather talk to them though.
Storm: Less...predators you say? But doesn't that mean we will bump into them more if it's such a small island?
Polo: Yeah...He wraps an arm around Zaniel. But hey, it's okay. It won't change anything, why were you so frightened to tell me?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Zadia shrugs. "Keynai doesn't talk much. Zaniel is too busy with Polo. Elijah is busy with Skylar. Echo probably won't talk to me anyways."

Elijah nods. "But they are more likely to travel to other islands for food."

Zaniel looks at Polo. "No one... understands..."

I feel like I unintentionally based Zaniel off of myself now... Kind of creepy.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:41 pm

We all have at least one character based off of us. XD
Castiel: Then we can talk. I would offer you something to eat, but....at the moment I don't quite have anything, I was thinking of going out and searching in the morn.
Storm: Oh, okay. That sounds reasonable, survival of the fittest and stuff, you know?
Polo: I know...and no one will be able to, but I will try my hardest to understand.
Echo: Food! Dropping two rabbits and a couple of fish she glances at the fire. Thanks to whoever made the fire!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Zaniel would be my first, then.

Zadia raised an eyebrow. "You know how to hunt?"

Elijah nods. "Exactly."

Zaniel nods and looks at the ground.

Keynai walks back and throws the huge snake, along with their other supplies, on the ground.

Elijah stares at the snake but answers Echo, "No problem."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Aww.
Castiel: Well, somewhat yes. My family used to run the hounds all of the time.
Storms: She lightly laughs. Hopefully we survive, huh...?
Polo: Now come on and let's go get that water, eh?
Echo: Ugh...dreadful snakes. She runs her hands through her hair and sits down to skin the rabbits. Someone hand me the knife? Who has it?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 pm

What?

Zadia chuckles. "Well, you don't have the hounds to track now."

Elijah nods.

Zaniel nods and begins walking.

Keynai tosses Echo his pocket knife.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:31 pm

I have no idea why I said that...I am sorry. Just kind of stressing out I guess.
Castiel: Indeed I don't, but I can always learn to track I guess. Just kind of have to follow everything, right? Prints and all of that. Fallen leaves and stuff. Like in the movies.
Storm: Man, I am hungry...
Polo: Cheer up, I don't like seeing you so sad.
Echo: Thank you. Opening the knife she begins to skin the rabbit holding her breath as she cuts into it. That was always the worst part to her. After cleaning it out she puts it on a stick and lets it roast, starting on the other one.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 pm

I am so confused. xP

Zadia sighs. "Not as easy as you think. Sometimes you must rely on blood tracks and those aren't always easy to find."

"Sorry," Zaniel mumbles.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 pm

I am sorry. XD I didn't mean to break you.
Castiel: Well, with my luck I won't have to worry about finding tracks. They usually find me, you know?
Polo: Don't be sorry, I didn't mean to...Ugh. Sorry.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 pm

;~;

Zadia shrugs.

Zaniel looks at him. "Sorry for what?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:39 pm

No! No tears my young soldier!
Castiel: Besides all of the lost and dying and trying not to be had for lunch, how are you doing, darling?
Storm: She looks around for Echo who had seemed to vanish.
Echo: Had ran behind a couple of large rocks. She had spat up a bit of blood and held to her head. Every time she blinked or moved it hurt. The pains would pass again in a little bit she assumed, though she decided not to take any chances and stayed put.
Polo: For everything so far I guess...I mean, I screw up a lot.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Lol. Razz

Zadia leans back on her hands. "I suppose I'm alright. And you?"

Zaniel shrugs. "Not your fault."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Castiel: Oh, a bit of hell every now and then, but things have been dandy. Thank you for asking. Tell me about yourself, why don't you? We don't really know that much about each other it seems, do we? Mostly my fault, but you can't change the past.
Polo: You are right, but I could have helped in some way. Any way to make you feel better, really.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Zadia watches the water. "Unlike my brother, I grew up in the US which is why he's fluent German and I'm not. He's obviously not fluent with English. Anyways, there's not much to really say."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Castiel: No, no. Tell me about you. The real you. I bet you're the kind of girl who is clumsy, and drops things, and likes to read. I bet you like the Tumblr site and pizza. You look like the kind of person who laughs when the sauce of pizza hits their favorite shirt, not cry about it. That the you I want to know, Zadia.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Zadia thinks about it. "Uh... Well... My favorite shirt was actually ruined when Zaniel and I had a sort of food fight. No, I didn't cry about it. You're right about that."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Castiel: He clasps his hands together and rests them on his knees, he was in a criss-crossed apple sauce position. (Do they have another name for that? XD He's being all sweet and serious and stuff and I just put the most childish thing for that EVER. But that's what I call it, so whatever.) Resting his chin on his clasped hands he nods and listens. Go on, tell me more. Don't be shy, love.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:16 pm

It is also called Indian-Style.

Zadia shrugs. "I love art. My room back home had a giant mural sort of thing painted on one wall. I did it myself when I was little but it's not as bad as you may think."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Yes, yes. The style of the Indians. Thank you.
Castiel: Art you say? Are you into a certain kind, like modern for instance? Or just art in general? You seem sheltered, as if I could hurt you with this information, I hate to pry. I promise I won't bite though. That's a promise I intend to keep I hope. It is not hygienic at all.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum