Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:21 am

Tessa: Ah, it's cold!
Maddie: It's just the altitude! Yelling over the wind gusts. Tessa gives her one of those, "Smart one." Glares and looks below her.
Jade: Tries not to look below her. Instead she just focuses on what is directly in front of herself.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 am

Zuko watches the ground. He'd been at this altitude in his dragon form below, so it was nothing new to him.

After a while, Pride lands in a large field between two hills. Most hills surrounded them but it was no doubt they were in a valley.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 9:34 am

Jade: Stumbling to the ground she glances around, trying to pick out a secluded spot for herself.
Carrie: Yawning she starts exploring the valley immediately. Staying away from the strange flowers she happens upon a box. Confused yet determined to see why the box was there she picks it up and brings it to Shun.
Ema: Had already found herself a tree and was reading one of her books she had brought along. Her ideal vacation was being able to read without getting interrupted.
Karter: Dusting off his outfit he counts everyone to make sure they were all here.
Hikaru and Kaoru: Were play fighting in a field of flowers. every now and then you would see a pair of ears, a tail, or flower petals signifying that they were still alive. Kaoru growled when Hikaru stepped on his tail, and the flowers looked as if they were pushed aside from the two now chasing each other.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Zuko looks around and walks off to an area under a tree to lay down. Bending his body into the position of a sleeping dragon, he wrapped his tail around him.

Shun looks at Carrie and the box. "Where did you find that?"

Zephyr saw the two in the field and instincts, that were more like a dog rather than a wolf, took over. He bounded into the field and chased after them.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Jade: Finds a shelf in the rocks, and sits down, hidden from sight. It was cool and shaded, so she stayed.
Carrie: Points to the tall grass.
Hikaru and Kaoru: Noticing the flowers being trampled over at an alarming rate they run to Ema, clawing their way up her. Hikaru sat on her head while Kaoru sat on her shoulder, both had their claws out and were ready to attack.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Zephyr bounded out of the flowers and looked up at the two. He barked and tilted his head.

Shun takes the box and looks at it. "I wonder what this was doing out here."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Ema: Flicks her ears in annoyance and picks the two up by their necks and drops them, they land on Karter.
Karter: Ow! What the!?!
Hikaru and Kaoru: Stare at Zephyr and hiss, Hikaru bats at his nose, but ends up slashing the side of Karter's face, who winces.
Carrie: Signs. So you know what it is?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:13 pm

Zephyr laughs at the two and Karter after turning human again.

Shun shrugs. "No idea."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Karter: Putting his hand to his cheek he felt the droplets of blood forming and took a glance at his blood-stained fingers before throwing the two hardly at a tree.
Hikaru: Turning back to his human form he put his hand to the crown of his head and rubbed it. Noticing Kaoru not moving he poked at him. H-hey! Guys!
Carrie: Signs. Can we open it?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Kitteh, do you have a FlightRising account?

Max runs over. "Kaoru?!"

Nala puts her hands over her mouth, unsure of what to do. "Oh my god..."

Shun hears Hikaru and hands the box to Carrie. "In a moment. We need to see what happened." He runs over.

Zephyr stops and stares at Karter.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Not that I know of. Sounds interesting though.
Karter: Dabs at the blood, cleaning his wound. Stupid cats...He mumbles, reaching for the scratch. It stung at his touch.
Hikaru: In sudden shock and rage, and sorrow he tries to find a pulse.
Carrie: Walks over, box in hand. Looking at the scene and Karter she frowns.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Oh. It is a flight (element) based game where you can collect dragons in a lair and breed them. You can also battle them in a Coliseum, sell them and exalt them to your flight's leader (mine being the Plaguebringer or "Plaguemother"). In a way it is like FooPets but with dragons. It's definitely different than other sites like it. Bad thing is they only allow registration when the registration windows are open. The last one just closed but they'll likely have another at some point.

Hearing Karter, Max instantly turns into a wolf, snarls and jumps on Karter. She growls and snaps at him near his face.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Oooh! Sounds interesting! You will have to keep me updated on when a spot opens up. ^^
Maddie: Hey, hey! Rushing over she separates the two. This is no call for fighting. Karter...we don't kill family...
Hikaru: He's dead!?!
Maddie: I am speaking. Silence. You are banished from our house. Do you hear me? I said, do you hear me?
Karter: Hah. Dad will have something to say about that. Besides, it's not my fault the stupid thing took impact.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Will do. :3 They seem to have one every few months (or 10 moths). I joined back in July and they had their last one last month.

Shun crosses his arms and looks at Karter with a dead-serious look. "It is your fault and he is not a stupid "thing." You threw them, a stupid move on your part, and for no reason. You may not be banished from the house but until you fix your attitude, you are living with the dragons."

Pride chuckles, knowing how that punishment went.

"You better hope Kaoru lives," Shun says. "Or you will be kicked out."

Zuko walks over and looks over Kaoru. Some dragons had healing powers and he was partially dragon... That would mean that he could have some powers of a dragon, right? Remembering how he saw another dragon do it, he turned one hand into a dragon's hand. He pricked himself with his claw and squeezed out some blood. He could only hope this worked because he knew Pride didn't have those healing powers. He tilted Kaoru's head back and let some run over his tongue.

Pride stares, surprised. "Smart boy..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Karter: Come on, even you don't like them. No one around here really likes them at all. Fine though. Mother.
Maddie: Karter...
Hikaru: Sat in dead silence, he didn't make eye contact with anyone, nor move. The only thing that made him continue to look alive was his breathing and blinking.
Jade: Amazed by the sudden act she watched on.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Shun's anger suddenly flared up. "How dare you speak of family like that!"

Zuko brought away his hand and watched, waiting for Kaoru to do something. He knew that it wouldn't work if he was already dead but if he had some ounce of life in him, he knew it should work if he has the power.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Maddie: Knelt down to her brother, whispering things to him. There is a heartbeat. A faint heartbeat. Looks like he will pull through, the only obstacle we have to worry about is...well...He is in coma. Shouldn't be too long for him to come of it. Turning towards Zuko she hugged him tightly. Thank you, Zuko.
Karter: I dared!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Zuko never really liked hugs much and felt extremely awkward being hugged at that moment. "I'm part dragon... He was still alive when I did it, so... It saved him..."

Shun takes Karter by the arm and pulls him to Pride. "You are going home and will be babysat by Pride. Pride, send back Cassius when you get there."

Pride nods.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Karter: Fine. Grabbing his things he climbed onto Pride.
Maddie: It was wonderful of you. Leaning back down she tried to pick up Kaoru to put him somewhere nice and shaded, but Hikaru refused, shaking his head, 'No.' She looks up to Nala and walks over. Will you try and talk to him? I need to put Kaoru somewhere he can heal better at.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Pride flew off and, a while later, Cassius landed, his dark teal scales shining in the sunlight.

Nala kneels next to Hikaru and puts a hand gently on his shoulder. "He can't be saved if we don't move him to a place where he's shaded from the heat. Then he could have a heatstroke or something. He needs to be moved." She hugs him. "He'll get through this."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Hikaru: Not lifting his eyes up from the ground he stands up, Kaoru in arms, and sits down in the shade.
Maddie: Not what I was going for, but it will work. Thank you, Nala.
Tessa: Um...We were thinking about moving out. Or I was. The family is getting larger and the house isn't. If we move out it will leave some more room.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Nala looks at Maddie. "It's the best I can do."

Shun looks at Tessa. "There's a second part to it, you know. It's just a bit farther back."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Maddie: Oh, it's quite fine.
Tessa: Is there? I didn't know about that? Did you, Maddie?
Maddie: Um...yes. I worked there. As a maid.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun May 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Zuko goes back to his tree and curls up.

Shawn sits in the shade. It was quite humid out. Looking around, he saw a lake. "Lake!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun May 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Tessa: Oh! Who's up for a swim!
Maddie: I am getting too old for that. Softly laughing she followed and sat down by a tree to watch them.
Jade: Debates on whether she should cool off and have to socialize or heat to death and be peacefully alone.
Clay: Just what we need!
Ema: A swim does sound refreshing.
Carrie: Sits by the edge of the lake with the box.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next