Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

3 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 18 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Just give me the least expensive so you can sell the expensive ones. ^^
Karter: Then why isn't it? He hissed and glared at the two dragons. Is this one going to kill us after it kills the spirit thing or whatever?
Jade: In utter horror she stares at the two. Are you kidding me...? There is more than one?!?
Maddie: What in the world is going on over there? Think that they are okay?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos - Page 18 Empty Re: Magma Dragons 3: A World In Chaos

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:10 pm

I have about 3-4 extra Cursed Bats and Wildwood Owls so... The Psywurm isn't worth much anyways.

"I have no idea..." Shun mumbles.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Surprise me.
Karter: Then why aren't we doing anything about it? Stressed out he paces around. We could die...don't we need to get away? Into a safe spot?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Sent them.

Shun watches the dragons battle it out. "They're too far to do any damage to us. And that dragon... They're supposed to be the original magic users. They taught other dragons and humans..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Karter: They taught humans? Are you kidding me? I didn't really think a lot of dragons liked humans.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:39 pm

"After we made peace with them," Shun began. "They began to trust us more and teach us their ways. While we need spells to do it all, dragons only need to think what they want to do. It comes naturally to them, not us. Eventually, some humans began using the power for bad and dragons went on a killing spree. The trust vanished with many and human magic was wiped out. The last dragon that knew magic was supposed to have dies but this dragon clearly knows magic. It wouldn't have been able to create that tunnel from underground if it didn't know any magic."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Karter: So, uh...Do you think it likes us or hates the spirit thing? Maybe it came to protect you, dad! Think that could happen?
Jade: You're being weirdly childish...She watches the battle continue and the spirit began to dissolve before their very eyes. I think it was fate...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:33 pm

"It probably didn't like that the spirit was destroying the place it was living in," says Shun.

The dragon let out a roar and sniffed the air. He looked in the direction of the group and growled.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Karter: Stayed perfectly still hoping that if he didn't move that the dragon wouldn't see him, all the while Jade did the opposite and tried her best to limp back down the trail. Glancing towards Shun and back at the sword he held the stance and decided it would be best to wait since Shun might have a better plan, like staying still for instance.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Shun noticed Karter and rolled his eyes. He began walking toward the dragon, making his presence known. "It has no eyes. It can't see you, Karter. Making your presence known will ease the dragon's nerves." He stops and lets his sword clatter to the ground.

The dragon seemed to ease up a bit, now feeling as if they weren't a threat.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Karter: It has a tongue, duh! Can't they sense with that thing? Not letting go of his sword for the life of him he stayed put, still trying to limit his motions. His breathing became more easy though. I hope you know how hard it would be to try and save you if that dragon tried to eat you. What if it did eat you? Would you have any regrets? Sounds kind of cool, getting digested by a dragon!
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 pm

The dragon stared at Karter. "Scents, you imbecile," the dragon growled in a way that sounded like it was hard for the dragon to speak English.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Karter: He took a step away, and then a bigger one, studying the ground. If he was going to die, he didn't want to see it.
Hikaru: Wondering why Kaoru had got so mad at him in the first place he kicked a rock as hard as he could. He needs to be so over-dramatic!
Kaoru: Why is he so sensitive!
Hikaru and Kaoru: He just doesn't understand!
Tessa: She rolls her eyes, listening to the two of them argue. How did you two manage to fall in love with them.
Maddie: I could say the same about Zephyr.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 pm

The dragon let out a huff of smoke and began to turn towards the mansion.

Max and Nala shrug.

Nala giggles. "I'd like to know how those two even make a match. They're so different. Zephyr has insane ammounts of energy even now and Ema is far more calm. I mean, look at him. He's running around in that field chasing that butterfly like a puppy."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Everyone in hearing range turns to watch Zephyr play with his little..."friend."
Maddie: Well, they do say opposites...what's the phrase...Oh my, my, my...
Tessa: Gracious. How could you forget it? Why, it's opposites attract!
Maddie: Yes, dear, yes. Opposites attract. They are ying and yang. They balance each other out, why with the calm serenity of Ema-
Ema: DIE! Beating a hornets nest with a stick.
Maddie: I take that back. All of it.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Max and Nala bust out laughing with the random destructive nature of Ema.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Maddie: She's a giant basket of- She glances back towards Zephyr and at Ema again. He seems at peace with trying to get the butterfly while she is destructive. As long as they aren't acting the same they seem to get along fine. That's odd. What do you think happens when they act as one?
Tessa: I think they might explode.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"That's probably why it is good they don't have children," Max mumbles. "Those children would be off the hook."

Nala shrugs. "I dunno. They could still have children... Right? How old are they now?"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Maddie: Their twenties I want to say. Ema is almost twenty eight, I know that for sure, not too sure on the age of Zephyr though. Does he even want kids?
Karter: The house! Shouldn't we do something? What if he likes destroying it and goes after the rest of the town?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 am

Nala shrugs. "Isn't it obvious? Just watch the way he looks at the kids."

Shun rolls his eyes. "You need a lot more training... Our home was also his home. He has no reason to destroy it."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:14 am

Tessa: Why doesn't he tell her then?
Karter: You never want to train me anymore though. Ever. You barely even come outside anymore, you just sit around inside.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Shun points the sword at Karter. "You also fought me on training when you were younger. You hadn't wanted to do it."

Nala shrugs. "Probably thinks she'll tell him if she wants a child as well. He does have that slight shyness on certain topics."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:50 am

Karter: I still don't want to, but I need to do what's best. And you need to help me protect our family, dad. Before you're not able to...
Tessa: She's not the one to state things she wants, especially not kids...Think we could plan something? Or get them to say it to each other or something. Anything, really.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:26 am

Shun watches him. "Do not think I don't know that you already think I'm too old. I still have many years left in me."

"We could try," Nala responds.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Karter: That's not what mom said! Suddenly silence overtook the situation and grew to be uncomfortable. He looked down and nodded slowly. Many years...Okay.
Tessa: But how?
Maddie: Simple. We scare them horribly until one of them ends up confessing last minute things and hope that it's one of them. Almost foolproof.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next