Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

5 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 6 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Aaron ::

He held out his hand for her to lean on.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

http://onrpfree.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖  - Page 6 Empty Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm

He gently took her down the stairs.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Eryn I began to think about something...About my past.
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Eryn When i found out my brother's secret...When i found out,Who he really was
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Being a werewolf, he could hear her thoughts. He sighed, and gently let go of her hand, as they reached the kitchen. "There is a lot. I cook. And i can cook Fast." He smiled slightly, and handed her a plate.

Kaylin ::

She fixed her shirt, and then wrapped Bentley in the green blanket.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Eryn I sighed and took the plate "Kaylin...Have you seen my brother?"
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

She shook her head. "Honestly, No I haven't seen him since the bone fire last night."
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

He took a plate and gave it to Kaylin. "Eat." He ordered.

She pushed the plate aside. "After I can put him down. For at least one minute." She got up, and carried Bentley upstairs, and put him in his crib, grabed the baby monitor, and walked back down stairs. And then again, back on the counter.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Eryn My stomach was still killing me.I tried not to say anything.I sat down next to kaylin and ate what was on the plate he gave me
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 pm

She looked at Eryn, she knew that face. She looked at Aaron, then back at her. "When are you due?" She asked, then took a bite of eggs.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Eryn "I am supposed ot be due in 2 month's...But im not sure about that.."
Darkeh
Darkeh

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

"I know that face. I know how much it hurts. Trust me." She smiled. "Do you have any sharp pain?"

He leaned on the counter.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 pm

"Your going to start contractions soon. Your water would brake any second now."

He picked her up, and began to take her to his truck.

She ran upstairs, Grabbed Bentley, and anything else she could think of, and a towel and moved outside as fast as she could, put the towel in the seat, and Aaron put her in the seat, Kaylin tossed him the keys, and he jumped over the hood of the car, and got into the drivers seat, and sat next to her. "We'll be there soon."
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Ravenna Erick,where's Key?

Erick Why would I know?

Ravenna crosses her arms.

Erick I.Don't.Know.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 pm

She watched her, as Aaron drove as fast as he could.

He pulled up into the parking lot, and got out. Helping Kaylin, and Eryn out and into the hopsital.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Ravenna Where'd everyone go?

Erick Hospital.

Ravenna sighs. Again.

Keynai lightly taps Erick.

Erick quickly turns.

Keynai Scared?

Erick A bit...
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Ravenna Well,I'm gonna go see Eryn and the others.

Erick Bye.

Ravenna runs off.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  In-Need-Of-A-Chance Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

He looked over at Kaylin who had fallen asleep in on of the waiting room chairs, with Bentley sleeping in her arms. "I should take her home..." He sighed.
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next