Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Keynai crossed his arms, watching Castiel with the spear at his feet with the fish still on it.

Zadia giggles, catching on to what he was thinking. "He's wondering what exactly you plan on doing after that lighter runs out of fluid. Don't worry, though. He can make a fire without it."

Walking off, Keynai went to get some wood.

Elijah took the oranges happily. "I don't think that there will be any large birds on a tropical island. I'm not so sure there are any man-eating birds in the world anyways... Not unless the person is already dead, that is."

Zaniel gave him a so-so motion of his hand. "Okay. Need to tie rock to one end."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Castiel: Oh, well...I just...I thought we could use it for now or...Slightly frowning he put it back into his pocket. I guess we can use it for emergencies then.
Storm: Oh yeah? Smiling she took the seeds out of her first slice and leaned down to put them into her jacket pocket. Never know, might save our lives. She took a bite out of it and made an odd face. So this is what oranges taste like. Kind of bitter-ish. Still pretty good though, huh?
Polo: How are we going to do that without super glue or string? Grass? He raised his eyebrows and gave a blank expression.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Returning, Keynai dumps a bunch of firewood on the sand. He then begins to dig a hole large enough for the wood to fit. Throwing the firewood in, he takes out what appears to be two rocks. He hit one with the other, sliding one in a quick motion that caused a small spark. He continued doing this, but it only took a couple tries before a spark flew off and onto the wood, creating a fire.

Zadia shrugged. "Don't worry about it," she said. "He just knows that the lighter could come in more handy for other things."

Elijah stopped and looked at Storm. "Oranges aren't supposed to be bitter..." he said, gaze sliding to the fruit he held in his hand.

Zaniel laughed at the suggestion of using grass. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and held it up. "Too hot anyways, yeah?" he said with a smile. "Need make self ((means personal)) sacrifices for survival some-... times."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Castiel: Leaning down he watched the fire flicker and nodded. I just feel a bit useless at the moment, you know? What are you two doing for a living? Or er...Are you both still in school?
Storm: A-ahm...Oops. What is it then? Is it safe to eat...I am so sorry. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she stared at the piece of fruit. I am so stupid sometimes...
Polo: Sits down criss-cross apple-sauce and tries several times with no luck of getting the rock on there. Finally he does and jumps up in excitement. I did it! See!?! Grinning like a little kid he held the spear in the air triumphantly.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Zadia knew Keynai wouldn't speak to anyone and if he did, it was increasingly rare. She knew she'd be answering most of Castiel's questions about Keynai. "I just got out of school and as celebration, Zaniel was taking me to see our family in Germany. Keynai, I believe, was beginning to take on his father's family business. There's two buisnesses in his family but he is taking his father's, which is some sort of self-defense center... Something like that. I believe they also teach survival sort of things for if you get lost or stranded somewhere."

Elijah tilts his head. "I don't know what it could be. Maybe it's a grapefruit. Those are bitter... in my opinion."

Zaniel laughs. "We test tomorrow. See if it stays on. Can tie rope, but it does not always stay."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Roman had finally managed to swim to shore, his left ankle bleeding quite profusely as it had been crushed during the fall. He felt he had made it out okay, considering that was his only obvious injury, sure he was bruised and scratched but after having to push himself away from a few dead bodies on his journey to shore, he figured himself lucky. Once he had managed to drag his body out of the water he took the time to look at his ankle, the sight was sickening, he slipped his water soaked jacket off and looked around to see if anyone was around he carefully pulled himself to his feet with the aid of a nearby rock and leaned against it panting, he had no idea how to stop the bleeding so he decided to yell for help.

Katara-
Katara-

http://www.atrianseven.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:23 pm

As Khosar swam to shore, she heard someone yelling. Finding her shoes useless, as they were full of water and ruined, she kicked them off and decided to walk along the coast to try and find whoever was yelling. Along the way she noticed a slice along her arm where, as she was dragged underwater by the sinking plane wing earlier, she'd been cut by a piece of the plane's wing. As far as she could tell, there were no other injuries and shrugged it off. Her arm was dripping blood but she kept her attention on her current task - finding the person calling out. Rounding a large rock, she stared at Roman. "You called?" she asked in a slight Irish accent.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Castiel: Merely nodding he watched him. Seems to suit him too. Not in a bad way of course, it's good to know what your calling is, sport. Directing the last bit rather well towards him he thought he had done a fine job. What about you, dear? What are you planning to do?
Storm: Oh. Thank goodness. My luck, huh? Maybe we can find some oranges tomorrow then! I really want to try some. You know...Besides almost dying and stuff...It's been a pretty nice day. It's really beautiful out here too. Breath-taken at the sight she glanced down at her jacket, it was still pretty damp. We will probably be able to use that as a blanket if we need to or something.
Polo: True, true. Well, let's just hope it does then, huh? Humming a song he played with the sand. Funny thing really, I never did like the beach or anything. Laughing he stretched out and laid in the sand staring at some leaves above his head.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Zadia leaned against the tree behind her, sighing. "I was trying to be a teacher."

Keynai stuck two sticks just high enough for the fire to not touch them in the sand beside the hole and another on top of the two. The final stick was stuck through a fish, allowing the fish to cook above the fire. Leaning back, Keynai looked around and thought about what to use to make a shelter.

Elijah took a bite of the fruit and crinkled his nose. "Definitely grapefruit," he said. "We'll need to find water in the morning, though. And you use the jacket; it's yours after all."

Zaniel stared out at the water. "Love hunting, swimming," he said, turning to look at Polo. "Not with sharks, yeah?" he asked with a grin. "Name?" Putting his palm flat on his chest, he said, "Zaniel."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Castiel: Trying? I am sure you are a great one! What subject would you like to teach, dear?
Storm: I'm just...I mean...If you need it I won't mind sharin-- That sounds really flirty, huh? I don't mean it in that kind of way, I swear. Like, ever. I am really awkward at stuff like that, and then I get to talking and I guess I don't stop because I don't know. Like, is there something wrong with me for me to do that? Maybe it's just anxiety I guess. What do you think it could be? Am I being annoying? I don't mean it. I mean, you can just tell me to shut up you know? I would understand. Or hush. Whatever suits you better I guess. She continues to ramble on.
Polo: Me Tarzan. He said putting his own on his chest. Nice to meet you, Zaniel. My name is Polo. How is your wound holding up there, buddy? Feel any better?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Zadia smiled and tilted her head. "I want to teach 12th grade literature and history."

Elijah laughs and leans against the tree trunk. "Probably nervousness that you may or may not be aware of. Could be you're shy."

Zaniel rolled his eyes, still grinning. "No muscle. Hardly Tarzan." He laughed. "Good, good. Will be torn for long while. Need to... wash tomorrow. Sand creates, eh, infections like dirt."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Castiel: He raises his eyebrows and stares at her. Really? I am pretty impressed! Those are both my favorite subjects too.
Storm: Maybe so. Shy? Oh, I doubt. I'm not shy at all, if you have kind of sort of maybe noticed. Maybe you haven't. Sorry, am I rambling? Anyways, tell me about yourself, Elijah. Did that sound creepy? I'm sorry. I just...er...Well what else is there to do in a tree, you know?
Polo: He nods. I tried to get as much as I could out, but I didn't want to injure it anymore and put you in anymore pain than you are probably already in. I am glad you are feeling better though.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Roman looked at the girl, "do you know how to stop the bleeding?" He points at his bleeding ankle. He was beginning to feel light headed.
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 pm

"Well," Khosar started. "Sit down before you pass out, first of all. Second, unless you have a bandana or something similar, we need some cloth to wrap that in and I'm not trying to strip down in front of someone I don't know. Then we must apply pressure and hopefully that'll be enough."

Zadia's smile grew a bit. "Really?"

Elijah shrugged. "I'm not really that interesting, if at all. I graduated high school last year and was off when I was 16. My parents had kicked me out but I stayed with my brother and his girlfriend until last year so that I had a place to stay. He's five years older. I had a job at 16 to help pay the rent, which I kept until I could no longer keep up with the job and my advanced classes. My brother allowed me to give up the job so I could graduate and likely go to the college of my choice. He also saved up some money for me so that I'd have something to help me pay for college. I was going to go straight after high school but my brother wanted to reward me with my hard work. This trip was the reward; we were going to England."

Zaniel shrugged. "Jellyfishes, eh... Little jerks, yeah? Stung feet, maybe what hurt them. Be fine, already know salt hurt open wound like.. as Americans say, hell." He smiles and laughs, which turns into a sigh.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:38 am

roman winces as he accidentally puts a bit of weight on his injured ankle as he slides down to the sand, his back against the rock.  "will this work?" he holds up his soaking wet jacket. "It is a little too warm for this so I can rip it up, that and it will not do me any good if I pass out."
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Khosar nods and sits on her knees by his feet. "It needs to be tight but not too tight so it won't cut off circulation."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Castiel: Who would lie about that, love? He softly laughed and glanced across the blue ocean a bit worried.
Storm: You are pretty interesting in my perspective! I am sorry about all you have went through though. Hard life it sounds like...England you said, though?
Polo: Nods and catches the sigh, he frowns himself. Worried about your sister, huh?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Zadia shrugged. "Not many people like those subjects."

Elijah nodded. "Our sister and her boyfriend live in England. She's got some kind of great job there, though I don't know what. What about you?"

Zaniel nodded and looked out at the sea. "Shark waters."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Castiel: They are obviously pretty crazy. Those are the best two subjects ever to my opinion. I do quite like philosophy too though. You know what I mean? Oh, what I wouldn't give to talk to David Hume, or...or any of them to be honest.
Storm: Me? Oh. Well, I don't really have anything special to say about myself. Born into a normal family and, yeah. My brother was going on some kind of trip, I don't even know where. I pleaded to go with him though, and my parents FINALLY said yes. I thought this trip would be the best thing ever. Now here I am, wondering how I am going to live through all of this.
Polo: Yeah...Hey, I am sure she made it here just fine. You and I are here after all. She is probably a great swimmer too. No need to worry.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Zadia giggled. "Socrates or Plato?"

Elijah sighed. "We'll get through this. I'm no survivalist, but I think we can hold off until someone finds us. Maybe we'll find more people that were on the plane. There's two other islands. They're a distance from each other, but it's possible if the depth isn't enough for sharks."

Zaniel shook his head. "No outswim shark. Shark outswim you. Could be killed on plane too."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Castiel: Mmm...Socrates. A realist at heart. He softly smiled. What about you?
Storm: Yeah, I don't doubt it. I am just thankful that I have someone here with me who knows a thing or two, you know?
Polo: Come on, buddy. Try and be optimistic, alright? I bet you that she is perfectly okay. I promise. If we don't find her you can um...Break my wrist or something. I mean, I hope you don't, but heck. If it makes you feel better then go for it.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Zada nods. "Socrates."

Elijah shrugs. "Well at least we know we've found food, though bitter. Now we need to find water."

Zaniel chuckles. "Not optimeestic. More... Pezimisteec."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Echo: She sat a distance away from them, sitting up against a log that she planned to "might as well" use for shelter. Frowning she put her hand up to her head. My throat hurts...Dear allergies, do you have to follow me every where I go? Signed, Echo. Letting her head fall into her hands she cringed at the sound of a sharp squeal from something in the dense forest and curled up in a ball, one hand on her head and the other on the ear that wasn't touching the sand, to try and minimize the sounds she heard. How can this get any worse...
Castiel: Very nice choice. Castiel nodded in agreement, watching the fish. So what's your plan for tomorrow morn, dear? Going out in search of your brother probably if I can correctly assume anything anymore. I would do the same thing if I had a sibling out here.
Storm: We can um...Let the sun get the salt out. How does that even work? If you set it out in the sun, wouldn't the water just evaporate and you would just be left with salt? Maybe...maybe there is a spring out here! There has to be somewhere. I can rip the hood of my jacket off, it's a rain jacket! We can use that as a bowl! Storm was getting very excited about the lucky chance that she decided to wear her rain jacket on the plane.
Polo: We can all be at times, given the situation. This one may look pretty bleak, but I have faith in our loved ones. I bet they aren't too far away! I can do a bird call or something and see if they respond. One would think Polo was joshing, but he cupped his hands over his mouth and said, "KAKAW!"
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Katara- Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Roman nods before ripping a strip of fabric off of his jacket. He looks at his ankle and then at khosar, "are you hurt anywhere?" he tilts his head slightly as he asks and begins wrapping the strip of cloth where he needs to
Katara-
Katara-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Keynai left the fish to cook for a minute and walked over to Echo. In a near inaudible tone he asked, "I can make a sort of canopy to protect us from rain, should there be any. There's giant trees with some fair-sized leaves along with some very tough branches to use to hold it all up. Would you like to help? Those four trees will be used as a base," he said, pointing to four trees, two in front and two in back of the others.

Zadia nods. "If he hasn't killed himself yet..."

Elijah nods. "There's bound to be some kind of freshwater source out here somewhere. If need be, we can try the other islands if the water between them isn't too deep. Where there's animals, there's water," he said with a smile, pointing to a tree not far from them with a bird perched in it. "I don't know what kind of bird that is, but they live on tropical islands.

Zaniel burst out laughing, not sure what to think of Polo's attempt. "Though I crazy," he said in the midst of laughing. "You," he said, poking Polo's arm. "My friend, more."

"Yeah, but nothing big," Khosar said with a shrug. Her arm, however, betrayed her words and was covered in blood still coming from her wound. Blood caked her right side, the side of her bleeding arm.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum