Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 14 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:16 am

Elijah shakes his head. "Or we could find you a hot spring to bathe in for a while. It'll be hot at first but it should die down after a little while."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 14 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 am

Storm: They both sound pretty painful to me. What if I have sun poisoning and die?
Polo: He rubs his face with his hands, exhausted. Storm. Be logical. You aren't that badly burnt anyways.
Storm: What if I die. Wouldn't you feel so guilty for-
Polo: Elijah. Calm her.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:09 am

Elijah sighs. "Trust me, the hot spring will feel good, it'll just be a bit humid until your skin releases some heat. I've had sunburns many times before. It'll be a relief. And you don't have any sun poisoning."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:28 am

Storm: Promise?
Polo: Oh my goodness. Hazel Grace! He gasps.
Storm: Shut up! I liked that book, alright?
Polo: Okay...
Storm: ...Okay.

Echo: She sits up and stares at Keynai eagerly. Want to hear a secret?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:18 am

Elijah takes Skylar's hand. "Promise. Come on, we'll find a hot spring."

Keynai shrugs. "Sure," he says as he watches the water.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:08 am

Storm: She nods and glances at Polo. You two be good. Storm jokes and glances up at Elijah, unsure where to go.
Polo: Cross my heart. He grins.

Echo: Oh, c'mon. You are supposed to be excited.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Elijah starts walking into the forest.

Keynai looks at her. "Not many things excite me."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:27 am

Polo: Don't do anything I wouldn't do! He calls off to them.
Storm: That's not much! She yells back and catches up to Elijah. What kind of bands do you like?

Echo: She crosses her arms and thinks about it. What does then?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 am

Elijah waves off Polo and continues walking. "And don't you try anything on Zaniel," Elijah yells back. "I like a mix of music."

Keynai looks at her and raises an eyebrow.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:47 am

Polo: Shrugs it off and hands Zaniel his knife. There you go. At least for now.
Storm: Any favorite artists?

Echo: I'm being serious. Is it a crime to ask?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Zaniel nods and takes it.

Elijah shrugs. "Not really."

Keynai turns his head back to look at the water.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Polo: Fiddling with a leaf he walks to the water and looks into it, bored. What are we supposed to do out here for entertainment?
Storm: Really? I like Led Zeppelin. She jumps over a fallen tree and gazes up into the tree canopies. I also like Aerosmith.

Echo: Falling over she covers her face with her hair. Do I look like one of those scary horror movie killers?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:24 pm

I just remembered... Yesterday, a friend of mine knows I have a German accent because he's heard it when we talk. So he told me to speak German. xD Apparently accent = can speak German. I can, but not much though.

Zaniel shrugs. "No idea."

Elijah nods. "Classic rock, eh?"

Keynai looks at her. "No."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 pm

XD Foreign problems.
Polo: Couldn't we be stranded in a mall or something? I would even for a college. This is killing me.
Storm: All the way. The newer stuff is just...it lacks emotion, and reason. You know what I mean? Not saying that all of it is like that, I just don't think so.

Echo: Just look stupid then, eh? Blowing her hair out of her face she throws some sand into the air, away from them. Look, snow.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:34 pm

I'm actually not 'foreign.' My great grandfather, however...

Zaniel chuckles at the thought.

Elijah nods. "I know what you mean. You'd probably like Simple Plan then, though it's not rock. A lot of their music still has emotion, mostly because they're speaking from experience."

Keynai once again raises an eyebrow.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Aaah. I see. Well, it still kind of counts. ^^
Polo: Did I make some kind of joke? I was pretty serious. Hey, since they are gone, want to start searching for others? C'mon.
Storm: Oh, I have listened to them before. I'm not big into them, but they are alright.

Echo: Puts both of her arms on her head to block the sunlight. So are you going to tell me the things you get excited about or am I going to have to entertain myself with sand?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 pm

I wish cause that would mean I've been to Germany. ;~;

Zaniel shrugs. "Sure and I was just imagining being trapped in a mall. It just sounds like some kind of zombie apocalypse thing. Hiding out in the mall."

"Neither do I but I like what they sing about," Elijah says. "Lets everyone know they're not alone."

"Entertain yourself with sand," Keynai replies.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Aww. *Hugs.* One day! We shall go to Germany. o.o
Polo: He sticks his arms out and stiffly walks forward along the shore. Braaaains.
Storm: Oh, I see your point. A lot of bands do, they just do it in the wrong way or in harsh words and stuff. Kind of like Eminem though to a point. I don't really like how he sings, but he puts honesty out there. In some of his songs that is. After rehab I guess.

Echo: You are so mean to me. She groans and starts counting grains of sand.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:03 pm

That would be amazing. o.o

Zaniel snorts and shakes his head, beginning to walk with Polo.

Elijah nods. "I'm not really a fan of him."

Keynai chuckles.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Wouldn't it be? o.o
Polo: Starts singing No Sleep Till Brooklyn, trying to make the trip fun and worthwhile.
Storm: Takes a lot for someone to like him I think. Takes what he's been through. Grabbing a long stick she poked it into the tall grass to make sure there were no snakes.

Echo: Oh, you find that amusing, huh? Wait...I forgot what number I was on...After a few confused faces she nods. Twenty five, twenty...six, seven- eight. Twenty nine...
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Very. o.o I have a friend that lives in Germany. *So jelly.*

Zaniel looks around and notices another island with two people on the beach. It was too far to see whether or not they were guys, girls or a mixture of both but he became hopeful. Then he heard an all too familiar scream from the same direction within the forest on that island. "Zadia..." He took off at a full sprint, his long stride making him look faster than he was.

Elijah nods and looks at Skylar. "Poking a snake will only make it mad."

Keynai looked up to find two people on the island across from them but his attention was suddenly taken by a scream. He quickly got up and ran toward it.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Polo: He darts after Zaniel. Oh my God. Deep breath. I should have...Deep breath. Taken gym...More seriously...Lungs burning he followed Zaniel as fast as his legs could take him. If I live...After this...Deep breath. I swear I will start working out...
Storm: But do you really want to step on it? I would rather poke it with a stick and the stick get bit than me.

Echo: Zadia! She yells and darts towards the scream, jumping over rocks in her way. ZADIA!

Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Zaniel paid Polo no attention; He was more worried about Zadia. Because the islands were connected by a small strip of land, Zaniel took a leap to a strip in the middle of the two that was not covered in water and continued running. Jumping to another, he did not stop and kept leaping across. It was clear his stamina was not going to run thin any time soon. Leaping to the island, he landed sprinting and went in the direction of the other two.

"They don't always go for the stick," Elijah replies.

Keynai jumps over a rock and skids to a stop as he realizes a leopard over Zadia. She was desperately holding it's head away from her face. A lake was nearby, which made him assume she was getting water.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Polo: GO ON! Once he cleared the water he fell over on his back and tried to slow down his breathing. This is crazy...This is crazy. Placing a hand on his chest he sat up, taking in a breath of air that wasn't restricted.
Storm: Well...um...let's hope they do?

Echo: Well, ahem. Bracing herself she picked up a rock and threw it at the leopard. Distraction, yes?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Keynai stops her. "You'll only piss it off."

The leopard looks at the two and snarls.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum