Real World & Fantasy Role-Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

4 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 13 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 am

Echo: Yeah, he is really a pain. She stretches out and falls back into the warm sand. Well, it's good to know that I don't annoy you then. I would hate to be on your bad side.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop - Page 13 Empty Re: Stranded ~ An Unexpected Flight With An Unexpected Stop

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:54 am

Keynai shrugs. "I'm a little over halfway to telling Castiel to leave."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

https://realworld-fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:00 am

Echo: Actually, I have a plan. She continues on to tell him about the plan of the cave and such. If you don't think it's a good idea though we can just come up with something else.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 am

Keynai shrugs. "It could work..."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:08 am

Echo: He's not the kind of person who would risk himself to climb down those rocks I don't think, so hopefully.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 am

Keynai rolls his eyes. "God forbid he does anything that could scratch his precious skin."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 am

Echo: I don't count anything as precious until it does something productive.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:16 am

Keynai laughs.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 am

Echo: Well, it's true. If it doesn't do anything productive, then why is it alive?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Keynai shakes his head. "That is Castiel in general."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Echo: No kidding. She mumbles and starts to clean up the parts of the animal that were un-eaten and left alone. So, tell me something. Do you think we crashed on purpose?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:59 pm

"I don't know," Keynai says. "Unless someone on the plane had ties that aren't so tight or was involved in something over our heads, I don't think we crashed on purpose. Maybe the plane was just very unstable."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Echo: Oh, alrighty. That makes sense then.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Keynai nods.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Echo: I miss my dog...I wonder what he's doing right now. She glances over to Keynai back up at the sun. What have you always wanted to be? I know it sounds really stupid from a sixteen year olds point of view, but I like to think that my questions are semi-relatable. Ugh, my contacts are bothering me. Echo states, rubbing her eyes.

Storm: She plays with a piece of her hair and puts her arms in front of her, examining her freckles that came with being a red-head. Hey, I'm getting tan! I bet that looks really weird on me, huh?
Polo: He rolls his eyes. Gosh, Storm. Maybe you should have went out and got more sun when you were younger.
Storm: Well some of us aren't naturally tan. She sticks out her tongue and crosses her arms.

(I am being forced to go on a camping trip tomorrow. We will probably leave around one something or two after my mother gets off work. I will be back late Sunday, but will be online until I depart.)
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 am

Alright.

Keynai shrugs. "I was supposed to inherit my family's business. Survival and martial arts places. Sounds like an odd combination but it fits in well if you have people like Castiel." With the last part, he grinned.

Elijah chuckles.
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:18 am

Echo: It actually sounds really interesting. At least I didn't get stranded with Castiel. That would be worse than being stranded alone. She grimaces at the very thought of it.

Polo: Wow, the storm cleared up pretty easily.
Storm: Huh?
Polo: No, not you. The storm. Like...um...Ugh. Our parents gave us such weird names. Especially you...
Storm: Hey. That's not funny. I like my name.
Polo: I didn't say that I didn't like it. It's just weird.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:23 am

Keynai's expression turns to horrified at the thought.

Zaniel shrugs and then grins. "Marco!"

Elijah grins as well. "Polo!"
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:27 am

Echo: Right!?! I think I would actually consider killing myself. No one ever deserves that kind of torture, no matter what you have done wrong. That's just unspeakable evil.

Polo: What's wrong? Are you okay?
Storm: And I'm the one with the weird name. At least I am not named after a water game that children play.
Polo: You would be surprised.
Storm: And a shirt. And another game.
Polo: I get the point, Storm.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 am

Keynai laughs. "I'd leave him on his own."

Zaniel laughs. "There's a guy with that name, too."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Storm: She laughs and nods. Well, okay. That's way better than suicide. She pokes at the fire with a stick, making the small flame grow. Putting her hand to her head she winced. My head still kind of hurts. My brother would probably be all, "Blah, blah, blah, big medical terms, blah, blah, blah."

Polo: With which name?
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:55 am

Zaniel stretches. "Marco Polo."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Polo: That's a pretty great name, just saying.
Storm: She rolls her eyes and pokes at her sunburn. It's really hot and humid out here. Fanning herself she stood up and sat down under the shelter. I think I liked it better when it rained.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulf-Gurl Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Elijah looks at her. "The heat will help open your pores and get rid of that sunburn, though."
Wulf-Gurl
Wulf-Gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitteh Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Storm: It won't make it worse?
Polo: Not necessarily...As long as you watch how much sun you get. If you bask in it for a couple of hours it will only make it worse though.
Storm: Oh, alright.
Kitteh
Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum